DE/ASG M56C shotgun repairs possible?

Ditch
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi there, my tablet isn't showing any results so a massive sorry if this has been asked before. I recently had the good fortune of dropping my shotgun onto the patio and broke the plastic body, then forgot the plastic clips on the hand guard and snapped them while stripping it. It seems in working order, still firing fine but looks a bit naked. Is there anywhere you can buy replacements? ASG's site has everything but shotgun spares and I can't find any other leads which is bit gutting. I could get one at the end of the month for my 23rd but this ones done me well so far and still fires the 3 burst fine so if a repair was possible I'd prefer that root. Thanks in advance to any help, or even a simple no of that's all there is too it.

That's what I thought, sadly. Might ask around local retailers see if they've had any in for returns/broken etc. Just not as easy with full time as click buy now somewhere aha

Archived