Saxon Airsoft

G-Force
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi guys, been a long time since I've been on the forums.

Anyway now that I'm back I'd like to share my team's new youtube Chanel:

http://www.youtube.com/user/SaxonAirsoft?feature=mhee

I'm hoping to upload some footage from a milsim this week and an "airsoft execution" from the same event. If you could like the video and subscribe that would be much appreciated. I'll upload videos as frequently as I can.

I and the team are still debating whether or not to do gun reviews. I'm also wondering whether or not to do guide videos. I don't know if any of the older members on the forum can remember the "Tricks of the Trade" guides I used to post on my website, but they were met with good feedback. Would people be interested in a video version of these or even the old written up format that people used to like?

The final video type we are considering is a more user interactive experience. Basically people can send in their own pictures of guns, gear or airsoft in general and we would do a feature video or showcase them at the end of the normal videos. If people were willing to send in their own footage we could feature that as well. So, would people be interested in something like that?

Cheers in advance for feedback.

• AF-UK Founding Member

Welcome back :)

I think guides will always go down well but if you have the capacity to put them in to high quality videos then you should do. It's always easier to listen. Include a written version for those who might want to make reference to it?

yeah key issue if you plan on doing a video is lighting and quality. You can be the most experiance indervidual in your field but you will find people will tune out of your videos if they are poorly made (bad lighting leaving or low quality camera work)

I would recomend a DSLR camera, simple because they have the best quality verse a normal camera. and would recomend anything made by Canon (canon T3i is a good DSLR and you can pick em up for a reasonable price, or a 5D Mark II if you want a high end camera)

But yeah, If you can do videos often that is the best thing, A video a week is best way to insure you keep people active on your channel. and do reviews/unboxing or guides on what ever products you can. as well as site review and game day footage.

Archived