Gun case help.

Finius
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters

Now then folks,

I'm looking for a flight case for my M4.

I've got specific requirements that I'm looking for and I could do with some help.

Here's the list:

-Must be a hard case

-Must be have holes for a padlock and if possible, additional combination locks etc etc

-Must have flat foam insert, suitable for cutting and shaping my own gear slots

-Must have room for M4 and various accessories

My overall plan for this is quite extreme but I have good reasons. For a start, the security. For the next couple of months I will be staying with my girlfriends' parents, they regularly have her niece over to stay and whilst they are tolerant of airsoft, they've asked I take a limited amount of kit to prevent it falling into young hands and also because space is an issue. Thus, this needs to be a solid, impregnable case. The reason I want a dual lock system is because I'd like to multiply the improbabilities and make sure than should she find the case and randomly dial in the combination, or find the key and figure out how it works, she still has to do the other, making it relatively impossible for her to ever open my case.

I know people are going to say this is extreme and unlikely, especially given the child is just two, but I would rather not compromise on this front, no matter how improbably, the risk is there and I intend to reduce it as much as I can without breaking physics.

Secondly, this will be the only gun I'm taking down, so what I want to do is cut my own custom slots for the various gear I equip the gun with; magazines, batteries, various sights etc. Thus it must be flat foam.

I don't have too much gear I want to fit in there, but I do need enough with me to cover me for wherever I play. I'm not fussed if getting the kit in is a tight fit particularily, just as long as it goes in (Think a much scaled down version of the M4 Sopmod poster you can get).

Any advice or suggestions would be great.

• Supporters

It might well have to be, one of them would certainly do the job, was hoping that somewhere there might somehow be a cheaper alternative...

That said, I'm not willing to compromise on safety here so if big payout is what's called for, that's what it shall be.

I would say one of those ally cases that they use for photography,i know some of them only have one type of lock but you could have a key one then put the key into one of those small safes and also cable tie the airsoft case

Archived