Good M24 to buy?

Hav0c
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hey folks,

Possibly thinking about getting into Airsoft sniping but I want to be a unique looking Sniper. I'm starting to build a PMC styled loadout and I was thinking of adding a Designated Marksman aspect to it. Anyway, I was thinking about my rifle and I toyed with the idea of an SR25 or M14 DMR but eventually came to the conclusion of a Bolt Action weapon. So do any of you guys know of a company who deal to the UK which make a good M24 (heard some horror stories of the Snow Wolf and Javelin M24's slam firing or destroying the sears/trigger unit)

Thanks, Hav0c

>Acquire VSR 10.

>Upgrades from ASPUK

>Deal with the fact that the stock is slightly different

>????

>Profit

Why thank you for you logical outcome, I shall rest easy tonight!

Well there's the classic army M24 but that's like £250

I can recommend the DE M50 as it's a good not too expensive sniper rifle that looks like an M24.

Swiss arms SA1 is also a good rifle.

And the Cybergun VSR 11 or TM VSR 10 are good but need upgrade for power, although the vsr 11 would be the better option for price

• Supporters

Nope id go for a vsr 10 over an 11 any day. The stock is far superior quality, despite not having the jing Gong's rubberised finish. The metal bits also feel nicer.

If you don't have a big budget get aspuk parts, if you can stretch to a few hundred, go for laylax or pdi- but don't mix.

Well there's the classic army M24 but that's like £250

I can recommend the DE M50 as it's a good not too expensive sniper rifle that looks like an M24.

Swiss arms SA1 is also a good rifle.

And the Cybergun VSR 11 or TM VSR 10 are good but need upgrade for power, although the vsr 11 would be the better option for price

a de wouldnt be a good choice for sniping,the best option is as others have said,go for a vsr10 and upgrade it from aspuk parts and get 80 metres accurate shots

Archived