THE WEEKEND WARRIORS

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

DO YOU HAVE CHARISMA, TACTICS AND KNOW HOW TO OUT-DO THE ENEMY IN EVERY SHAPE AND FORM?

THEN WE WANT YOU IN OUR TEAM OF RAG BAND BAD ASSES, A TEAM SO DEADLY THAT 14 YEAR OLD KIDS NEVER GET A SHOT OFF IN TIME WHEN WE FLANK THEM....

But in all honesty we are a friendly, approchable team, who are more than anything looking for a laugh, we dont take it all to seriously, but we play hard to win.

No Mils sim nerds wanted, if your load out works for you, great!

We play at AWA HERTS in Herts, just by the Herts Harlow Border in Sawbridgeworth, its a great site, and always a pleasure to play at!

If you want to join us, drop me a message on here or on our facebook page, we look forward to meeting new players to gorw the team!

http://www.facebook.com/groups/526149667428458/

261527_407763802653138_827086021_n.jpg

Not very wise to call people who do mil-sim "nerds" IMO.

Awesome, I'm thinking about visiting AWA some point soon, I'll see you there

i look forward to seeing you!

Not very wise to call people who do mil-sim "nerds" IMO.

well they always seem more concerned about their kit than actually playing the damn game tbh, the amount of times me and my squad get stranded rushing the objective and they sit back and just volley shots...

Quite true. I don't even care how I look, DPM is quite an ugly camouflage but It is so damn practical that it doesn't even matter.

Archived