opinions please

robbo0070
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

i am looking to get another gun i have an older kings arms blackwater carbine bought second hand been altered from new still a good gun but want a new one now i am down to a choice of 3

King Arms BLACKWATER BW15 CQB

King Arms OA-15 M8

G&G Top tech gen 2 tr15 raider ebb which comes with a 2yr warrenty

all three guns come in around £270

which is the better of the 2 brands anybody got any experience with these guns

any help would be appreiciated

thanks

ok so i took the plunge and the TR15 arrived yesterday only shot it in the garden about 50ft range well happy with it hop needs adjusting i think i need more range to do it right but first game with it tomorrow so will do it then oh and the blowback is quite nice too.

g&g all the way,king arms are nice guns but g&g are getting known to be one of the best if not the best airsoft manufacturer

I think Tokyo Marui takes that spot, anyways, although KA is a pretty good make, I trust G&G more with their internals.

• Supporters

Id strongly disagree that they're overpriced. For about £100 more than a usual good aeg you get a lot more features and fantastic performance to boot. The reasons theyre expensive is mainly down to exchange rates and greedy retailers-though the recce is a bit op i'll admit. There plastic guns are there old lines of guns from over 5 years ago now.

Archived