Airsoft MultiCam Loadout

TheRifleMan
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hey guys, I've been running a load out which is a PMC/beginner/novice and I'm planning on making a new Loadout.

As the title indicates, it is a Multicam loadout.

I've been searching & searching for gear such as PC's and I've been intrigued by the Warrior Assault Systems RICAS, DCS and Elite Ops.. But all the ones I like (well.. pretty much ALL of them) are out of stock.

I would like to know where else I can purchase any... I'd be fine if anyone is selling one, as long as it comes with pouches with it.. I'm willing to pay an acceptable price (£80 - £150)

Many thanks!

-Josh "Ghost" Cooper

You could also try nightgear.co.uk or military1st

they both have a good range of Condor gear which is pretty good too and they have a full multicam range.

• Supporters

"Like Osprey" is a bit of a push as well, it looks nothing like one.

It's either the one on EBay (link is in my previous comment) or one of these http://www.ukmcpro.co.uk/index.php?page=shop.product_details&flypage=yagendoo_VaMazing_zoom2.tpl&product_id=4319&category_id=346&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=413

My only question is would a Tan PC go with a Multicam loadout or would you say full Multicam and the only concern is the cost and the MOLLE spacing..

It's either the one on EBay (link is in my previous comment) or one of these http://www.ukmcpro.co.uk/index.php?page=shop.product_details&flypage=yagendoo_VaMazing_zoom2.tpl&product_id=4319&category_id=346&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=413

My only question is would a Tan PC go with a Multicam loadout or would you say full Multicam and the only concern is the cost and the MOLLE spacing..

That I can vouch for being a great piece of kit. I had the Defcon5 version which is made in the same factory as the bulldog kit. Quality is fantastic. I got mine from UKMCpro.

My son has the MC plate carrier you linked to on the bay. It's ok, lightweight and enough pouches and molle. Not as good quality as my Warrior RICAS though. Mine is in tan and looks good with MC.

That's why I'll be going for the Bulldog Assault MK2 MC PC (Ukmcpro.co.uk)

Lot of mag space, close enough quality to Warrior... If the Warrior Elite Ops M4 MC was in stock, I'd go for that but sadly, it isn't

And if anyone who owns or has used an ICS L85A2 tell me if it's worth buying, I've been looking at one on Zero One and Fire support and they look nice.. I've heard that the battery space in the L85 hand guard's very limited, so if I was to purchase one, would I need to convert the wiring to a short type, so I could accommodate a 9.6 1600MAh

Again many thanks

• Supporters

The ICS L85 is amazing. The best of the 4 electric L85s available, in my opinion.

It fits a large battery in the hand guard because it's designed with airsoft friendliness in mind. Comes with 2 hi-cap mags, has an adjustable strength spring and quick switch system. Getting to the gearbox is the easiest thing in the world. It's solid as a rock.

Buy one now! :D

The ICS L85 is amazing. The best of the 4 electric L85s available, in my opinion.

It fits a large battery in the hand guard because it's designed with airsoft friendliness in mind. Comes with 2 hi-cap mags, has an adjustable strength spring and quick switch system. Getting to the gearbox is the easiest thing in the world. It's solid as a rock.

Buy one now! :D

Cheers! :D I went to a Skirmish on Sunday and I got to shoot someone's ICS and I loved it! Sadly my G&P EOD's broke :( But thanks again!

Archived