Whats A Good Two Tone Sniper

-Marksman
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

I have some money coming in, should have around £300 so what would be the best two tone sniper for me to buy, I have a scope & bipod already so all the money would go on the gun & upgrades,

• Supporters

Get a TM vsr10- pro sniper or g spec, either will do.

Then get as many ASPUK parts as you can afford (sears are most important if you up the power), that'll put you in good stead, with a good gun with lots of spare available and will perform well enough.

Get a TM vsr10- pro sniper or g spec, either will do.

Then get as many ASPUK parts as you can afford (sears are most important if you up the power), that'll put you in good stead, with a good gun with lots of spare available and will perform well enough.

i cant find any two tone models :( How about a well L96 & loads of upgrades?

• Supporters

i cant find any two tone models :( How about a well L96 & loads of upgrades?

Go on Proairsoftsupplies, they can two tone it. The L96 is a good rifle too, I think you're better off with that,

Well L96s are very popular too. Must be 3 snipers who use Well L96s at my site, then another with a gas one, not sure of the make.

Tokyo Marui VSR 10.No China clones,the Marui is a nicer rifle to have.It's lighter than some clones,the hop unit doesn't really need upgrading and overall build quality is much better

As M_P said,go for ASPUK parts.They're very good value for money.For barrels,Go for a 6.05mm or a 6.03mm,those seem to be the sweet spot bores for accuracy.

Well L96s are very popular too. Must be 3 snipers who use Well L96s at my site, then another with a gas one, not sure of the make.

The gas one is a Tanaka I believe.

• Supporters

Well L96's have a relativley common 'feature' of snapping off the bolt handle. This mean you'd need to replace the entire cylinder and bolt handle.

My advice for the VSR was mainly down to it being the quickest, most simple and cheapest rifle to go for.

• Supporters

I bought a snow wolf SW10 from action hobbies recently, only £50. Its 2tone too.

admittedly they do have a fault, it seems the sear spring is weak (tiny spring under trigger sear), and has caused slam firing in my gun (common in the faulty ones). But i found a fix where by you just replace the spring for a better one :D (replaced the spring this morning at work ;) will try gun when i get home)

its hybrid gun with an ASP (think i have that right) style trigger, with L96 bolt/cylinder .... and it looks like a VSR. (un sure of the hop, but ASPUK do all/most of the bits)

so far i have bought a bi-pod (£29), waiting for a scope rail to come in stock (£15) then i am gunna buy a scope too.

i dont think its a bad gun for the money, seems to pack a punch and is very accurate etc.

I would not recommend the hybrid VSR/APS Chinese guns,honestly.Some parts are proprietary and non standard and hard to find.Example,like OP's Well MB10 rifle,it cannot accept vsr 10 style pistons,the cylinder is a bit too small.The hop unit is non-standard and cannot accept vsr barrels.Little things like that.

Tokyo Marui VSR 10.No China clones,the Marui is a nicer rifle to have.It's lighter than some clones,the hop unit doesn't really need upgrading and overall build quality is much better

As M_P said,go for ASPUK parts.They're very good value for money.For barrels,Go for a 6.05mm or a 6.03mm,those seem to be the sweet spot bores for accuracy.

The gas one is a Tanaka I believe.

Thaaaaaaaaat's the one. I remember seeing it on a video by Red Wolf now, the silly people they are.

EDIT: Also, beware of bad feeding problems with the SW-10. Mine was triple feeding at a skirmish last week, not sure how to go about fixing it.

• Supporters

the whole point of being a sniper is not to be seen, although i dont think it looks too bad especially if it had some camo tape and ghille wrap

I'm well aware of that, but there's no point getting a revolting gun when you can get a gun that's just as good (if not a better) that looks much better.

Archived