Opinion on this vest

toanjuice
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Just want to see if people think if this is a good choice

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/FLYYE-MILITARY-COMBAT-OUTER-TACTICAL-VEST-MOLLE-SYSTEM-AIRSOFT-CORDURA-BLACK-/281072315677?pt=UK_Collectables_Militaria_LE&var=&hash=item4171372d1d

really digging the neck brace

i know it wouldnt be suitable for something like CQB

if not this, can some one recommend something that is really tight fitting, which wouldnt slow me down much, i know thats contrasting considering the flyye vest i want lol

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/FLYYE-MILITARY-COMBAT-OUTER-TACTICAL-VEST-MOLLE-SYSTEM-AIRSOFT-CORDURA-BLACK-/281072315677?pt=UK_Collectables_Militaria_LE&var=&hash=item4171372d1d

if not this, can some one recommend something that is really tight fitting, which wouldnt slow me down much, i know thats contrasting considering the flyye vest i want lol

personally i wouldn't choose this simply because its too bulky as for recommendations from experience i can recommend any of the warrior assault systems particularly the DCS if you are looking for something small

when I first started I had a bulle version of the interceptor armour (Its a design based on US Armed forces body armour) And it is really constricting on your movments, Even with out plates in, your torso is very limited for movment, which is a pain in the ass, and I have a wide neck so the throat guard ended up getting ripped off by my self half way in a game as it got on my nerves.

The back of the vest isnt full molle either, I mean for the price tag its what you would expect at the very least.

Regardless, These full platcarriers I tend to never recomend to people, They are too bulky and due to the thickness of the material, alot of people dnt feel the hits on them hich results in alot of people getting Peved off, So Id say an assault vest (Viper sells a full molle vest) or a chest rig. (I chose the molle vest so I can attach a hydration pack)

FLYYE is a good make but not worth the extra £££.

I have a FLYYE Map Pack which is like a Warrior Cargo pack and if i'm honest my old WAS one is better quality.

• Supporters

The Warrior RICAS Compact is an excellent piece of kit. It will slow you down a little, but it's extremely good quality, I consider it decent value and they're very adaptable and adjustable.

They're also sold in various premade configurations, or, if you want to spend a little less there's plenty of Chinese copies about!

• Supporters

As we've been talking about how chest gear often doesn't fit teens &/or slim ppl, I thought I'd bring this to your attention, my lipidly challenged friends.

I got something similar to that, does the job. Tbh now I don't understand why people would buy these massive armoured vests now, mobility and speed trumps a guy with lots of ammo on him which bogs him down.

For us terrorists point of view... it's hideous.

I mean, why would you want to look so awesome and have swag in an airsoft battle when it has no pouches?!?!?!

For us terrorists point of view... it's hideous.

I mean, why would you want to look so awesome and have swag in an airsoft battle when it has no pouches?!?!?!

you can add pouches its not like its just a peice of clothing its just bulky as it is

I used to run a UCP OTV and to be honest, Its the lightest plate carrier ive ever used. Never had any mobility issues with it.

Archived