new G&G guns spotted

Sike
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

562228_10152688072475557_258325673_n.jpg

this was posted on G&G's facebook page a few moments ago, i see a Sig P226. 1911 and a CZ75 aswell as the relvolver and their new AK lineup!

Waiting for the VSS Vintorez :L

• Supporters

The only pistol I know of that G&G currently make is a CO2 powered M1911 thing, so I'm hoping this'll be CO2 compatible without the silly fat mag plate or the shit seals. Cough-KJW-Cough...

Might wait on this before getting a new pistol now. Currently it's between the KWA P226, the KWA Glock 17, and the WE Glock 17 Gen 4.

• Supporters

Just get hoping there's a way to run it at an acceptable level too, their co2 extreme hicapa/1911 silver thing shoot around or above 400 with no way to lower it.

Also wondering if it'll be metal too, though I'd assume so. I'm in the market for a new pistol too, if they do a more modern 1911/make it take other parts, I may even end up with a g&g gun :o

Waiting for the VSS Vintorez :L

Depends on whether it is gas or not, either way i can't wait for it to come out B) the only dilemma is a 400 fps DMR or keep fully auto :wacko:

Either will do.

GBB for all the fun, or AEG and try and make it a really quiet DMR platform.

• 1 month later...

Just spotted some of the new pistols on zeroone.

There's a co2 p226 style one. Has a few changes to the outer body unfortunately :(

• Supporters

Just spotted some the new pistols on zeroone.

There's a co2 p226 style one. Has a few changes to the outer body unfortunately :(

It's also not a blowback gun :( was considering one until I read that :(

Hadn't even noticed that Spoon! I would of snapped one up if it wasn't for that mutation of the pistol grip lol.

Their new take on the 1911 looks nice, but the knob for the co2 on the bottom ruins it IMO.

the pistols are actually just rebranded winguns.

yep, and they are rubbish

• Supporters

Anyone seen the "P99"?

ZeroOne just posted about it on Facebook.

I had no idea they were making a P90 until now.

• Supporters

They had to go direct to fnh just to get the scar to be allowed to be sold I believe and cybergun were being bell ends about that too.

I'm not 100% sure as some of the p90's definitely did sell and were bloody nice I tell you! Though definitely not in large volumes.

• Supporters

The P90's were only being sold in Asia the last Year, G&G Don't have the License for the F2000 but CyberCunts do and so they License it Hence why it is difficult (Last time i checked to get a OEM G&G F2000 but that was a year and a half ago i checked as M_P said about the Scar

Archived