were to sell?

coke
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

hey guys just curiouse if their is any online shop or anything that you can sell your guns to? im haveing no luck selling myn on the forum and you cant list them on ebay ect so am i just stuck?

Just had a look at your advert. What I would recommend is that you split it up. Sell the gun, battery, sling and mags for one price (£130-40 posted) and then you can ebay the rest separately. This way you may actually beat your asking price. Off the top of my head I would say £30 for the sight, £15 for the suppressor, £10 for the grip, duno for the torch, depends upon make. You can try to sell on a few forums, but some require a post count before selling. That's my advice for you.

i agree with bigshep entirely, i had my vsr clone for sale for weeks with no interest, but as soon as i start selling it for parts everybody wants a piece lol!!

Thanks guys might try tht just selling the gun with standard kit (battery charger and a hicap) £135 posted then split the rest, :-) thanks for the idea , simple yet effective ;)

Thanks guys might try tht just selling the gun with standard kit (battery charger and a hicap) £135 posted then split the rest, :-) thanks for the idea , simple yet effective ;)

what sort of things would you like as a swap?

Archived