G&G Combat Machine

Zak Da Mack
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Here's the dilemma, me and my friend want to start doing some CQB. So I was thinking about buying a G&G Combat Machine Raider-L. http://www.airsoftworld.net/gandg-combat-machine-raider-black-long.html

However, it went out of stock which is really annoying and I want to know if anyone knows of another reliable website I can buy it off who also do two-toning. Thanks in advance.

• Supporters

exactly the same gun i am after :D . I was going to get it from Zero One Airsoft ..... but there out of stock too :angry::angry::angry:

do post up if you find somewhere with stock ;)

Well, airsoft world are doing the typical message you about it then leave you in silence as you ask if you can order it..... ffs!!!!!

exactly the same gun i am after :D . I was going to get it from Zero One Airsoft ..... but there out of stock too :angry::angry::angry:

do post up if you find somewhere with stock ;)

Zero one airsoft are getting it restocked within next couple of days apparently, for £120-ish quid! Free two tone and airsoft voucher. Also 15% off if you find the Easter eggs

• Supporters

Zero one airsoft are getting it restocked within next couple of days apparently, for £120-ish quid! Free two tone and airsoft voucher. Also 15% off if you find the Easter eggs

i emailed them to see when they were getting them back in stock

"

I’m afraid they won’t be back in stock before the Easter offer has ended.

Hopefully they will be available again in the next 3 weeks. If you place a stock

alert on them we can send you an automated email as soon as they are available

again.

There is nothing different between the Black and the Tan version

other than the colour. The reason the Black one is cheaper is because we get a

lot more of them in.

Kind

Regards,

Alex

Zero One Airsoft

www.zerooneairsoft.com "

oooh and you carnt pre order it with the 15% off, as that expires on monday :o

i ordered a tan one insted (only £10 more) :D just having a small issue with not getting the 15% off the gun ... probably a website error (i hope)

oooh and you carnt pre order it with the 15% off, as that expires on monday :o

i ordered a tan one insted (only £10 more) :D just having a small issue with not getting the 15% off the gun ... probably a website error (i hope)

That's annoying, as I think Tan will look crap once it's two toned :( I may just go for the stubby version. We'll see as I'm going to Pro Airsoft Supplies today as i'm doing a day trip with family in London

• Supporters

That's annoying, as I think Tan will look crap once it's two toned :( I may just go for the stubby version. We'll see as I'm going to Pro Airsoft Supplies today as i'm doing a day trip with family in London

might be ok, and the paint dose come off ....... i am kinda hoping it looks more camo ;):lol::lol:B)

Archived