Lucky SoB

dazzer306
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi All

So with a little over 24hrs to go now for my free trip to Taiwan thanks to G&G my arsehole is twitching more than a rabbits nose that's just found a lettuce. just had an email from Steve at zeroone where brought gun from to meet up as 2 of the store members are going too, something do do with where winner of trip brought the gun from. so that be 4 BRITS, 4 YANKS, 2 SPANIARDS and 2 RUSSIANS. Tell all about trip to G&G and other places when I get back in a wks time

Hi All

So with a little over 24hrs to go now for my free trip to Taiwan thanks to G&G my arsehole is twitching more than a rabbits nose that's just found a lettuce. just had an email from Steve at zeroone where brought gun from to meet up as 2 of the store members are going too, something do do with where winner of trip brought the gun from. so that be 4 BRITS, 4 YANKS, 2 SPANIARDS and 2 RUSSIANS. Tell all about trip to G&G and other places when I get back in a wks time

We don't want to hear it!!! :P

• Supporters

I was thinking, "Ah, fcuk off!" meself...

I was thinking, "Ah, fcuk off!" meself...

LOL

Well all I can say now is DAZZER'S back. Had an Awesome time whole trip was great high light has to be the visit to the G&G factory to see how things are made but best of all was we where the guinne pigs for a new electronic shooting system, we had a time trail type coarse to run shooting light targets sim to CQB but not shooting back fcuking awesome, I set a time 3mins to beat and was beat by 5 secs

• Supporters

Nice one. Pics?

Archived