Lucky SoB

dazzer306
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Well don't know if any of you guys that own a G&G have ever got one of them there registration disc things and actually filled it in. Well when I got ny shiney new G&G raider gbbr I thought should I shouldn't I, so I thought bollox I will so went about filling in required bits ans pieces needed, didn't think any more of it.

So here I am just got in make a coffee fire up me iPad to check emails,forums etc like you do. And there is an email from www.guay2.com (G&G ) saying you have won , so I opened up email to read it and BAM you could've knocked me down with a feather it says I've won a trip to Taiwan. Thought yeah right went to links they had sent to and on them is my name being drawn from box ( you tube vid) am first out along with four others.

So hopefully all being well in July I'm off the warmer clims of Taiwan just got to wait for details to be sent though, get passport and visa sorted WAHOOOOOO

Well don't know if any of you guys that own a G&G have ever got one of them there registration disc things and actually filled it in. Well when I got ny shiney new G&G raider gbbr I thought should I shouldn't I, so I thought bollox I will so went about filling in required bits ans pieces needed, didn't think any more of it.

So here I am just got in make a coffee fire up me iPad to check emails,forums etc like you do. And there is an email from www.guay2.com (G&G ) saying you have won , so I opened up email to read it and BAM you could've knocked me down with a feather it says I've won a trip to Taiwan. Thought yeah right went to links they had sent to and on them is my name being drawn from box ( you tube vid) am first out along with four others.

So hopefully all being well in July I'm off the warmer clims of Taiwan just got to wait for details to be sent though, get passport and visa sorted WAHOOOOOO

:):D

So I guess we should expect an afuk exclusive G&G report?

• Supporters

That's way way sub zero. I won a tenner t'other day, but it just doesn't stack up...

According to that list, a guy from Taiwan won a trip to Taiwan...................

• Supporters

According to that list, a guy from Taiwan won a trip to Taiwan...................

:D

Still, I'd take a trip to an airsoft manufacturer in the UK...

Well, next time I'll be sure to keep that little thing and not just bin it. damn

• 1 month later...

OK update on this trip I won to Taiwan , have been waiting for G&G to sort all details out. Received an email today nod I'm off on the 16 July for 7 days , just gotta sve now wahoo

• Supporters

Take lots of pics/vids for us to see what a gwaan.

• 1 month later...

ok all another update on this CANCELLED

HAHA got you going received another email from G&G with the sedule of whats happening on trip, theres trips to temples, museums, markets at night?, G&G factory, Taipei 101 tower etc, only downside to all these places is staying in a different 5 star hotel every night LOL. camo shorts here I come

• Supporters

Well I wondered... 2 members making specific reference to ladyboys in Taiwan... hmmm...

I mean it could be a simple mistake, like the first syllable is homophonic, but i dunno, i tend to credit brits with a good deal more knowledge of geography than yanks... Could it be wishful thinking...? Could there be something going on in the world of paraphilia that i am unaware of? Clearly there could, but something as huge as a whole new ladyboy scene? I doubt it...

Anyhoo, i had to know.

THAILAND

• Supporters

I think you're mistaken. Thailand is infamous for transexuals, but a google search of that phrase doesn't present much. It suggests 'famous' instead and that still doesn't throw up anything that supports 'infamy'. I'm not going to get into whether I have anything against anyone's gender or sexual preferences, nor trannies of whatever flavour. I think my grasp of English is sufficient evidence of my intelligence, as is yours, so we can take a lack of idiocy as a given. My agenda here is to understand where the mistake springs from...

I think you're mistaken. Thailand is infamous for transexuals, but a google search of that phrase doesn't present much. It suggests 'famous' instead and that still doesn't throw up anything that supports 'infamy'. I'm not going to get into whether I have anything against anyone's gender or sexual preferences, nor trannies of whatever flavour. I think my grasp of English is sufficient evidence of my intelligence, as is yours, so we can take a lack of idiocy as a given. My agenda here is to understand where the mistake springs from...

My good sir you illustrate many good points. Replace the word transexual with ladyboy and you will have your answer.

• Supporters

Only 1 out of 10 results for Taiwan, but loads for Thailand, my good man...

That result is a little moody, in terms of being worth much as argument supporting evidence, I'm sure you'll agree...

Archived