Hello

sp00n
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters

Hey Guys,

I am 32 from Hull, kinda a returning airsoft'er. Me and my brother used to have a airsoft war/arms race back in 1996 to 2000'ish which only ended when i got a MP5K (i think its a TM one as it was £250 back then, but i need to find it again first). i also have a bb shot gun, and a pile of hand bb guns (no idea on makes, most spring one gas).

Recently the airsoft bug bit me again and i thought why not, so i bought a cheap spring L85, which is more like a scatter gun ... couldnt hit a white whale

then i got a well D90H from bbgunsuk.com ... which is pants, and they never answered any of my emails about it ..... but you live and learn

i now have a snow wolf sw-10, i know the "dont get a sniper rifle as a first gun", but i dont intend to skirmish with it, looking at getting a G&G Combat Machine AEG CM16 Raider soon™.

I have been trying to find a local skirmish site near me .... which there dont seem to be many very local

• Supporters

shame you had to buy the two rubbish ones first. best thing would be if you could find the 5k, good quality and black (you can still legally have it black).

anyway, here's a map of the skirmish sites http://www.airsoftmap.net/

Thanks for the Link :D Just a shame there isnt any more local sites :(

but i did find one called "green man down" which is apparently going to be opening soon™ in hull somewhere :wacko:

• Supporters

Turns out it is a TM mp5k found the box :D

No sign of the gun though :(

Edit:- Would you believe it i then found the charger ....... Then the gun :D:D :D :D:D:D:D:D:D .... no battery though :o:(

anyone know what bettery they take?

post-6919-0-50495800-1364679504_thumb.jpg

post-6919-0-20422800-1364679634_thumb.jpg

Archived