KWA G17

nicholas-c
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hey guys, about a month ago (before catterick in march) I bought a KWA G17 second hand for cheap with a serpa after soaking it in lube and re-doing the seals on the mag it is very nice. However it lacks kick compared to another KWA G17 I have used. Apparently KWA Glocks can use CO2 mags out the box? Such as... http://www.airsoftworld.net/kjw-co2-mag-for-ksc-kwa-glocks.html

This a good idea? Should I upgrade the recoil spring and guide before introducing CO2 to the works? Never upgraded a pistol so I'm a little in the dark here.

• Supporters

I would assume it'd be able to take a beating. It's more the gas piston/cylinder area that you'd need to upgrade, but if companies are producing CO2 mags for them then it sounds like the gun's built to take it anyway.

Getting an upgraded buffer spring would insure longevity though and increase the kick too, if you can find one.

You're going to have a right beast lol, can you link me to where you bought the Glock from? I've been trying to find a KWA one for a while but not having much luck.

• Supporters

Fire-Support, LandWarriorAirsoft, AirsoftWorld & WolfArmourie's Usually have KWA's instock

Do Upgrade at the Least The Recoil Spring and if you feel like it a Hammer Spring aswell ;-D

I'd Personally Try a New Hi Flow Valve i just can't remember what the one's i used are called though But it can take KSC Part's!

• 2 months later...

Archived