Good gear to purchase for an Operator/PMC loadout?

Hav0c

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hey guys, was just wondering if any of you guys run a PMC loadout or have any advice on what kind of kit to have for a PMC loadout. I've seen a few pictures on Google but I don't really know what brand of gear to buy (Tac boots, chest rig/plate carrier etc), so if any of you guys have any advice or any specific pieces of kit to buy, even a gun, would be great.

• Supporters

Usually you're looking for something along these lines,

Walking kit -craghoppers, berghaus, regatta, etc

Any sort of low pro armour -6094 slick, paca, the old Kandahar carriers

Chest rig over the top

Either a battered ak or an m4 :P

Usually you're looking for something along these lines,

Walking kit -craghoppers, berghaus, regatta, etc

Any sort of low pro armour -6094 slick, paca, the old Kandahar carriers

Chest rig over the top

Either a battered ak or an m4 :P

would 5.11 ATAC 8" boots in tan, khaki craghopper trousers, helikon patriot fleece in black, condor tactical cap and shamagh, warrior elite ops chest rig and a beta project tactical AK

This website would be my go too place for contractor gear --> http://uktactical.com/

I've been looking through this website a fair bit today but they dont have the things that I really like :(. they do not have the chest rig, boots and trousers

*UPDATE*

I will most likely buy an AR platform gun, so I was wondering if any of you guys could help me with a either a low profile plate carrier or chest rig to buy for a fairly decent price. I'm looking for something in a Tan/Coyote Brown.

go on UKTactical, check out the warrior DCS, sounds like its the kind of thing you need. If not look for a 6094.

http://www.uktactical.com/acatalog/Warrior_Centurion_Combo_MK_1.html

now this would be perfect for my loadout, can hold a lot of mags, space for dump pouch on the back, can stick a 90 degrees holster on the front and has space for hydration. BUT. its out of stock and I have no clue when it will be back in.

Mines not a great PMC type loadout but here it is:

535748_411075882320212_1721929102_n.jpg

71504_392175737543560_1736154735_n.jpg

Its consists of:

Tan cap

Black UBACS (this should really be a tan shirt I guess)

Warrior RICAS Compact (the compact is shorter and is easier to drive with)

Emmerson Tan Crye copy pants

Standard Black boots

Like I said not really a great PMC loadout (not really what I was going for) but the RICAS Compact is a great bit of kit, I have 6 M4 shingles a dump pouch, a medic pouch, a large admin pouch and a cargo pack.

Mines not a great PMC type loadout but here it is:

535748_411075882320212_1721929102_n.jpg

71504_392175737543560_1736154735_n.jpg

Its consists of:

Tan cap

Black UBACS (this should really be a tan shirt I guess)

Warrior RICAS Compact (the compact is shorter and is easier to drive with)

Emmerson Tan Crye copy pants

Standard Black boots

Like I said not really a great PMC loadout (not really what I was going for) but the RICAS Compact is a great bit of kit, I have 6 M4 shingles a dump pouch, a medic pouch, a large admin pouch and a cargo pack.

That still looks the part! Its very similar to what I'm going for except I have tan boots and a shamagh. Thanks for your reply though, it was much appreciated.

• 2 years later...

Not sure if it's 100% PMC, but you should consider checking out JPCs. All sorts of low-budget brands like Emerson, TMC and MODI make them and they're pretty easy to pick up off eBay if I remember correctly? They come in a pretty wide variety of colours so you should be able to find one you like the look of. I personally have a Emerson JPC in MultiCam and despite lacking quality areas in high-stress areas that you'd expect, it's perfectly ample for airsoft.

If you need something a bit more low-profile, perhaps have a quick look at what Condor offers?

• Supporters

If you grab the current issue of Ai there's an interview with an actual PMC about his gear and stuff. some good pointers there as to what to get. You'll need to be quick though as the new issue is due out soon.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.