hello

remus
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

bit of a lurker here but just decided to sign in do intro etc... anyhow names Nathan, from norn iron (northern ireland to the un initiated). am 23 and have been airsofting pretty much every weekend since November(think ive missed 3 maby 4 days play) got my ukara within the month i started and my gun the following week. currently running a 1928 Chicago typewriter style Thompson which is great fun, whilst heavy and awkward so will be looking into another more modern aeg weapon before summer. and a pic of me in action to finish

Capture3_zps4139add6.png

I live just near the Northern Irish border.Shame that you guys are stuck with ukara and the 1 joule limit.

Anyhoo,many welcomes to our glorious leader's nation people democratic republic of speaking people forum of discussion!

tell me about it, had to down the tommy:( went from 385 to 250 ish, need to get it back up a bit. then again the way i play its not too bad for me, i feel worse for the snipers and the like... and course the ukara restriction at least dose make sense even if we dont like it. what are the restrictions for the south? haven't came across them yet...

and cheers two zero!

Archived