First sniper setup pictures

-Marksman
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Yes its orange & that sucks but I do not have a ukara membership :(

Well M70/Bison M70/UKArms M70
Bushnell 3-9x32E Scope
Double eagle bipod
P1030045_zps86d35961.jpg
P1030051_zps08d149c0.jpg
P1030046_zpsebc75d15.jpg
You can change between black, green & red sights & adjust the brightness of each (apart from black)
P1030048_zps85c63dcd.jpg
P1030049_zps854763dc.jpg
I dont think its too bad for my first gun, I will upgrade internals if I can find parts & if I see it fit to.
Alex.

I'm guessing you bought that from JBBG? I haven't actually seen Bison being sold on any other airsoft website, and the fact you have Bulldog BBs is a giveaway.

My advice would be to camo tape the rifle when you skirmish with it so that you don't stick out. Can be removed afterwards so you don't get in trouble too.

But because I have no experience with Bison rifles, nor does anyone I know, I can't really comment on the gun's performance.

I'm guessing you bought that from JBBG? I haven't actually seen Bison being sold on any other airsoft website, and the fact you have Bulldog BBs is a giveaway.

My advice would be to camo tape the rifle when you skirmish with it so that you don't stick out. Can be removed afterwards so you don't get in trouble too.

But because I have no experience with Bison rifles, nor does anyone I know, I can't really comment on the gun's performance.

yes & the bb's are blaster devils,

the internals are almost identical to the well & ukarms version, shoots @ around 470-480 so im pretty happy with it.

It should be Marui VSR 10 compatible.First thing I would recommend is to cover it with a camo mesh.Next,upgrade the shit out of it.

It's fully VSR 10 compatible,so you have lots of options.If you're on a budget,ActionArmy parts are good,I've had some in my old VSR,served me well enough.

Okay,so you can consider a new hop up unit,as WELL ones don;t tend to be fantastic.They're OK,but not very good.Replace it with a Tokyo Marui one or PDI one.

Next,possibly the most crucial part,the trigger sears.They are pretty bad on most VSR based systems.Replace them as soon as possible.SHS ones are good if you're on a budget,but you can go two steps higher with:

1)replacing the system with a 90* system,this will require a new piston along with a 90 degree trigger mechanism.

2)LayLax or PDI carbon steel sear-tougher than the SHS ones,bit more expensive but worth it.

Next,maybe the piston,tougher spring,new spring guide and possibly a new inner barrel. 6.05 and 6.03mm barrels are ideal for accurate shooting.

All parts can be found on ASPUK for good prices,check out Ehobbyasia too,they have a good selection.

It should be Marui VSR 10 compatible.First thing I would recommend is to cover it with a camo mesh.Next,upgrade the shit out of it.

It's fully VSR 10 compatible,so you have lots of options.If you're on a budget,ActionArmy parts are good,I've had some in my old VSR,served me well enough.

Okay,so you can consider a new hop up unit,as WELL ones don;t tend to be fantastic.They're OK,but not very good.Replace it with a Tokyo Marui one or PDI one.

Next,possibly the most crucial part,the trigger sears.They are pretty bad on most VSR based systems.Replace them as soon as possible.SHS ones are good if you're on a budget,but you can go two steps higher with:

1)replacing the system with a 90* system,this will require a new piston along with a 90 degree trigger mechanism.

2)LayLax or PDI carbon steel sear-tougher than the SHS ones,bit more expensive but worth it.

Next,maybe the piston,tougher spring,new spring guide and possibly a new inner barrel. 6.05 and 6.03mm barrels are ideal for accurate shooting.

All parts can be found on ASPUK for good prices,check out Ehobbyasia too,they have a good selection.

thank you for the information, i noticed aspuk have a upgrade service, do you think it would be worth me sending it to them or doing it myself, i am new to this & do not want to break anything. Is it a case of just unscrewing & screwing the new bits on?

is this the sort of cloth I would need? http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Reusable-Cloth-Stealth-Camo-Tape-for-Guns-Rifles-or-Fishing-Gear-FREE-Delivery-/280958171392?pt=UK_SportingGoods_FishingAcces_RL&hash=item416a697900

will it not leave a stickey residue?

• Supporters

Assuming its internals are a straight copy from a vsr it'll be easy as can be, but if you're not confident about doing it yourself then sending it off will get the same thing done.

I prefer doing it myself on guns, Then.in the future if something happens you'll know the internals well. The vsr has plenty of guides around and even without its pretty self explanatory.

That tape will be fine, it may leave a bit buy nothing permanent.

Assuming its internals are a straight copy from a vsr it'll be easy as can be, but if you're not confident about doing it yourself then sending it off will get the same thing done.

I prefer doing it myself on guns, Then.in the future if something happens you'll know the internals well. The vsr has plenty of guides around and even without its pretty self explanatory.

That tape will be fine, it may leave a bit buy nothing permanent.

Thanks!

I will have a look around for information & will probably take it apart this weekend to see how it all fits together

Archived