Started a review channel

-Marksman
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

I started this channel a while ago but then stopped buying so had nothing left to review.

I have bought some more guns & equipment since like a bushnell scope & a chronograph so I will be uploading new videos.

Please subscribe if you want :rolleyes:

Here is an example of one of my reviews :)

http://www.youtube.com/user/ZephyrsAirsoft?feature=watch

I like it. You should skirmish with the guns too, then see if they're good enough for a days skirmish if someone's thinking of buying it.

Me & two friends have found a site locally, its just a case of me buying clothes, a mask & some holsters

• Supporters

You can't do a Review then just an Overview (Wish people would do this but alas few want to be of actuall use to people other than get offered free shit from Retailer's and manufacturer's!)

You can't do a Review then just an Overview (Wish people would do this but alas few want to be of actuall use to people other than get offered free shit from Retailer's and manufacturer's!)

what?

• Supporters

Have you Skirmished the Stuff you "Reviewed" if not and all you've done is Plinking you can't Truly Review It. Unless you do it like EpicAirsoftHD and Even then it's more of an Overview Becuase it's not been put through the same abuse as it would from a normal gameday.

Have you Skirmished the Stuff you "Reviewed" if not and all you've done is Plinking you can't Truly Review It. Unless you do it like EpicAirsoftHD and Even then it's more of an Overview Becuase it's not been put through the same abuse as it would from a normal gameday.

okay then my videos will be overviews of the guns & reviews of the equipment

Archived