Call Of Duty Modding Channel

-Marksman
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hey, I hope some of you are interested in CoD modding on here :)

This is my channel, I am one of the big xbox modders & this channel has been with me for a number of years. It has had 2 restarts & I am finally happy with it.

Subscribe if you want :rolleyes:

Please have fun browsing through my videos & if you have any questions then comment on here or on my videos.

http://www.youtube.com/user/alexisdabest1

• Supporters

Can't say I see the point in modding games to be honest. What's the point in playing if you're not going to do it right?

I think it makes you kind of a dick...

Just my opinion.

Depends how you mod it I guess.

Day z is almost a game in itself (and being released as a standalone.

Clicking on "-Marksman"'s Youtube channel (Andyisdabest1(!)) the first video shows how he has engineered the ability to jump several stories in the air and shoot people from right across the map.

From the few seconds I saw it was more akin to hacking than modding. A rose by any other name, and all that...

Can't say I see the point in modding games to be honest. What's the point in playing if you're not going to do it right?

Just my opinion.

I personally love modding, especially RTS games, making characters more like their real world counterparts makes the game a lot more challenging and fun.

Or adding guns in games like stalker is very much fun.

• Supporters

I personally love modding, especially RTS games, making characters more like their real world counterparts makes the game a lot more challenging and fun.

Or adding guns in games like stalker is very much fun.

I agree on doing things in that sense, but not in multiplayer and not on the consoles.

Modding to cheat is hacking, and hacking is for douche bags.

I'm okay with modding games to create something different, fun, original, etc..

As a PC gamer I am pretty used to mods, installing them and such. But they are usually for games such as Skyrim, Minecraft, Starcraft and many other single player games (although MC is multiplayer too but thats different).

I do not condone modding competitive MULTIPLAYER games in order to get the edge. Sure it may be fun pissing around and mopping the floor with your super hax but its not fun for everyone else, even if it is in a game I don't really care for (MW3). If you're on a private server then go nuts. I don't care.

If you are creating an entire new game though then, I'm all for it. Some of the best games to date used to be mods. Unfortunately you're not doing this. Why don't you work on creating DayZ in BF3 :P

Most of these mods on Multiplayer are to make money, for example if people want the highest level on the game, depending on how new it is I could make between $5 & $50. After you do that for a number of people the total racks up.

Just my opinion.

Depends how you mod it I guess.

Day z is almost a game in itself (and being released as a standalone.

Clicking on "-Marksman"'s Youtube channel (Andyisdabest1(!)) the first video shows how he has engineered the ability to jump several stories in the air and shoot people from right across the map.

From the few seconds I saw it was more akin to hacking than modding. A rose by any other name, and all that...

That video was showcasing the xp per kill mod ;)

Archived