Any opinions on the G&P M14 DMR variants?

Hav0c
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hey, do any of you guys on here have any opinions on the G&P M14 DMR Variants? I like the sort of Designated Marksman role in Airsoft and I've heard nothing but praise about G&P as a company and this M14 seems like it would really fit me well.

Thanks

• Supporters

I've heard nothing other than a few reviews on US Forums and one or two on YouTube, I made a topic about it on here a while ago, got no replies.

From what I've seen, they've all been good reviews though. Search YouTube and Google for them.

I've not seen the gun(s) in stock anywhere in the UK recently though, only on a few overseas websites, so you'll most likely have to order from there.

As for G&P as a company, from my experience with them (my M16 and my brother's M4), they've been very, very good. Amazing external and internal quality. I do get better results from a MadBull tight bore and a MadBull hop rubber over the stock G&P ones, but that's really to be expected from most guns out of the box.

I've heard nothing other than a few reviews on US Forums and one or two on YouTube, I made a topic about it on here a while ago, got no replies.

From what I've seen, they've all been good reviews though. Search YouTube and Google for them.

I've not seen the gun(s) in stock anywhere in the UK recently though, only on a few overseas websites, so you'll most likely have to order from there.

As for G&P as a company, from my experience with them (my M16 and my brother's M4), they've been very, very good. Amazing external and internal quality. I do get better results from a MadBull tight bore and a MadBull hop rubber over the stock G&P ones, but that's really to be expected from most guns out of the box.

Yeah, I've seen a few reviews on YouTube but they've all been in the US and again, like you said I haven't came across any UK based sites that stock it. Only place I can think of is RedWolf as they stock quite a lot of G&P and they now have a UK store

Archived