Worth ordering from RedWolf to Scotland?

Hav0c
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hey guys,

I was just wondering if any of you have ordered anything from RedWolf Airsoft. If so, what was the service like, were there any extra customs taxes to pay, how long did you wait for the delivery, was there any trouble with customs etc. etc. I have been toying with the idea of ordering from RedWolf and I have asked a fair few players at my local site if it's worth it and none of the players I asked had ever ordered from them. If any of you guys in the forums have and have any experiences, warnings or praise to share please do so as all replies are appreciated.

Hey guys,

I was just wondering if any of you have ordered anything from RedWolf Airsoft. If so, what was the service like, were there any extra customs taxes to pay, how long did you wait for the delivery, was there any trouble with customs etc. etc. I have been toying with the idea of ordering from RedWolf and I have asked a fair few players at my local site if it's worth it and none of the players I asked had ever ordered from them. If any of you guys in the forums have and have any experiences, warnings or praise to share please do so as all replies are appreciated.

if you buy from their UK office they add the tax before purchase

if you buy from their UK office they add the tax before purchase

Is their UK office still on the same website or is it a separate one?

• 2 months later...

Their services are very good, especially with small items such as mags and spare parts (from my experience anyway)

• Supporters

They're good if they actually have the thing you want in stock.

If you want them to get something in for you from the HK shop then you might as well give up and get it from somewhere else.

Archived