whats wrong with just bb guns?

SimonQuigley
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Aah finally a Face to the Mong that is SAS-Scott and as much of a Muppet and Terrible gun tech as Mark is deserving of a Hanging for calling himself a Professional RC Racer

Brilliant SAS-Scott thats made my day hahaha.

Hows the spectre doing?

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Do not diss Scott Murrell, he is epic!

He calls him self SAS Scott "epic" definitely isn't on the list of words i would use to describe him and compared to tech's i know he's not even close to their knowledge and know how

• Supporters

He's a Fupping Moron claiming to be something he isn't No Tech worth an Ounce of Piss or Shit Would solder Straight to Motor Contact Point's and use Electric Tape as Heat Shrink and Take a Fuse out and not atleast replace the Brake's in a wire with two Spade's but instead he just wrapped it in tape and said he soldered it = I'll see a Fupping Chimp Do a Better Job & be allowed anywhere near Somebody i know's Gat (More Likely aswell!)

The spectre's very nice mate Feedback will be Put up soon (Brother's already Nicked it while i was sleeping...)

and Please Remove his Last Name i don't want People going after him no matter how much he need's it

He's a Fupping Moron claiming to be something he isn't No Tech worth an Ounce of Piss or Shit Would solder Straight to Motor Contact Point's and use Electric Tape as Heat Shrink and Take a Fuse out and not atleast replace the Brake's in a wire with two Spade's but instead he just wrapped it in tape and said he soldered it = I'll see a Fupping Chimp Do a Better Job & be allowed anywhere near Somebody i know's Gat (More Likely aswell!)

The spectre's very nice mate Feedback will be Put up soon (Brother's already Nicked it while i was sleeping...)

and Please Remove his Last Name i don't want People going after him no matter how much he need's it

Brilliant description

and glad you like it what gun is it on?

i can't, he quoted it as i was editing it. so its changed on my comment but not the quote!

i can't, he quoted it as i was editing it. so its changed on my comment but not the quote!

What he has access to your account/computer?

What he has access to your account/computer?

nope, when you quoted my comment, I was changing it. so when you quoted my comment, it hadn't updated and still had is name in it.

EDIT: sorry last comment wasn't that clear but i was talking about you when i said he.

• Supporters

SAS Scott lol!

"Who cares?" Wins...

• Supporters

As fun a read as this thread was, the point was made in the first few posts :)

Closed

• Supporters

First time I've ever tried commenting on a closed topic, but...

Might I suggest changing the topic title to "What's right with JustBBGuns?" and then just deleting alllllllll the posts from the topic?

...Bagsy not me.

Archived