What gun should i get? G36c, Ak47 or MP5

punkbull
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi all,

I was just want to start playing airsoft but i am not sure which gun i should get.

G36c, Ak47 or MP5.

I shall be needing to get the gun 2 toned preferably just painted over metal but plastic colouring wont hurt.

Can people advise me which gun to get and state the positives and negatives of each weapon.

If so can people link shops where i can buy from which also offer to have the gun painted.

Thank you

P.S I am also open to suggestions on other guns to purchase.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

AK's am MP5's have special mags and can not take m4 mags where as with a g36 you can buy a magwell adapter to fit m4 mags also g36's are more versatile because it take about 10 minutes to change the barrel and handguard to convert a g36c into any other g36.

• Supporters

Depends what sort of airsoft your doing, cqb, woodland, urban.

I have a G36 and it's brilliant very easy to take apart and rebuild but can be heav.

As for two tone ideally you want it on he plastic rather than the body as you can replace the plastic when you get your defense but body it's harder

• Supporters

For woodland either ak or the 36 personally the 36 as it has longer range etc.

• Supporters

Airsoftworld sell G36's which are already two tone have a look on there.

Ideally you Want to buy one that is already two tone as if you have to have made into a two tone you pay extra.

• Supporters

Also with a 36 be sure to buy the right type of battery as with the standard frontend wired the handguard can be very slim and a pain to get a battery in I had to buy a large type handguard for mine just to get a battery in

OK so I've looked on the website and here are some of the guns.

SRC G36C Gen III

http://www.airsoftworld.net/two-tone-src-g36c-gen-iii-airsoft-rifle.html

SRC MG36 Gen III

http://www.airsoftworld.net/src-mg36-gen-iii.html

JG G36C (G608)

http://www.airsoftworld.net/jg-g36c-assault-rifle-g608-two-tone.html

KWA KG36C 2GX

http://www.airsoftworld.net/two-tone-kwa-kg36c-2gx.html

Are any of those guns overpriced?

Is there a Unreliable or more reliable make?

Which one should i get?

• Supporters

The JG is out of stock. That KWA will be top quality I had an M4 kwa it was brilliant but you would have to tick the downgrade selection on that as its fps is 370 and being kwa it will fire at that and more.

The first one the SRC I have an SRC36 paid around £249 for it so at that price it's a bargain that one from airsoftworld is very lightweight compared to mine, mine has a very realistic feel to it where that one feels like a toy

All in all they are all good value

if you get a V style stock the comment about batteries does not really matter because you have the battery in the stock and not the handguard

• Supporters

As Adam said that's right hence why I said if front wired the handguard issue.

I am thinking about the KWA and the SRC

If i buy one of these guns would you suggest me purchasing any

With the SRC (Changed the link for the one that didn't work, at least for me) What is the differnce between the MG36 and G36C

Also what upgrades would you suggest me buying.

• Supporters

Personally, I would pay the extra and buy the KWA my SR36C I've pretty much had to upgrade everything in it.had to buy the large handguard, all the internals in the gearbox have been replaced spring piston piston head and gears wiring was the only thing was ok.

I'm currently in the process with my SR4C as the same has happened to that as well. By the end of it my SRC's will just be the body only all internals will be completely different upgraded parts.

KWA all the way.

• Supporters

Never said every src has a problem Adam. You can easily have it upgraded again the kwa.

Under £100 there's a few, K Warrior 10 from Justbbguns is under £100

• Supporters

Justbbguns are a bloody nightmare don't even know why I suggested them thinking about it. I used to have the two tone Glock 17 gen 4 from Airsoftworld was ok but the mags release is stupidly placed so if you have big hands you'll be dropping thr mags out but that was my issue before Adam drops another comments in.

• Supporters

The KWA and SRC G36's that I have encountered the owner's all said would not work with the M4 mag adapter so be warned.

If you want a Bombproof G36 the Umarex is the Best it's OEM JG and their the Cyma of G36's

If you want a Bombproof AK get a CYMA

If you want an M4 get a KWA

I don't know of anyone who has had a Problem with any of those Make's in that Config

Regarding a Pistol Don't screw around with anything Not KWA and their only Under £100 when their a RIF so just wait until your Registered to get one. I Can personally Recommend the Pistol's & M4's from them.

• Supporters

G&G M4 are good as well, ivad no problems with my GG M4 I just never use it hence why I am selling it.

Its a shame your not interested in an M4 I would have put my GG M4 back to two tone for you.

Archived