ACMGEAR.COM advice needed please

Andyroo89
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

helloo, wondering if acm gear.com is a good site to purchase from?

do you get hit by cutoms charges when your parcel arrives?

are there any other sites anyone can recommend?

or advice?

Thanks

AJ

Not ordered from them before but other Asian airsoft suppliers, not brought any guns but mainly parts, not been hit with custom charges as of yet but I think this is because its parts and no an AEG which you will have to pay custom charges . Also you will have to provide your UKARA No. I did ask this of them and they said they would need the number for customs this be the case with all AEG brought anyway here or overseas

• 1 month later...

I have used them for parts and have had no complaints. They are one of the suppliers I use regular

thanks for the replies, ive got 3 parcels on the way one with clothing and parts and the other two with airsoft guns (two parcels because they forgot they had one of the rifles in stock then found they did after already offering me a different colour version)

checked the tracking and the first parcel has been through customs and gone to a depot on the 24th so hopefully will be delivered tomorrow 26th.

assuming there is no customs charge because ive not heard anything?

will keep you all updated how it goes!

first parcel received £35 charges, 13.50 parcel force and 20 vat, and that was for just over $400 worth of guns and postage.. 2nd parcel with a couple of hundred dollars worth of parts had no charges, and the 3rd parcel which im picking up tonight (i think its just a well l96 rifle..) has £20 worth of charges... BUT i emailed acm gear the other day almost 2 weeks after my order to ask what was in the next parcels and if there were any more tracking numbers, i got a reply to say half the stuff i ordered was out of stock and wasnt going to get it for another week or two... GREAT!

also, i paid for express delivery and so far one parcel wasnt express it was standard!!

still seems worth it with how cheap the parts are..

going to have to 'shim' the internals of the cyma m4 mags upwards because theres quite a bit of play but thats minor..

will update soon!

aj

Archived