Need some help please

-Marksman
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

I got this gun in the post yesterday but ive been having a few problems,

http://www.justbbguns.co.uk/product/517/2-TONE-BB-GUNS/340/SNIPER-RIFLES/1672/M70-A4-702-SNIPER

I know its not the best quality but its all I could afford + its only for using with my friends & their guns.

The actual quality is not that bad, nice solid stock & all metal upper receiver. No wobble at all.

When I cock the gun if I do not pull the bolt back & forward hard enough it tends to load 2bbs or not load any, im using bulldog polished bb's & have never had any problems with them before.

Is this typical or a bolt action airsoft rifle or is it faulty?

This is my first airsoft bolt action rifle so id like to get it sorted.

Thanks!

• Supporters

Sounds faulty, return it and check out actionhobbies.co.uk, they have some similarly priced sniper rifles that are MUCH better than the above.

That said, if you're just planning to fanny about with it, do you really need something that heavy duty?

If I were you i'd just get a refund and save a little to get the Well rifle. Not much point on keeping something which won't work as well as the, er, Well :)

If I were you i'd just get a refund and save a little to get the Well rifle. Not much point on keeping something which won't work as well as the, er, Well :)

I will keep it because I like it, it seems to work now & it will not be getting a lot of use.

I say take it back ask for a refund, dont do anything to it leave it as is (no come backs on you hopefully) and get this from actionhobbies

http://www.actionhobbies.co.uk/A-K-Dragunov-SVD-airsoft-sniper-rifle-2-Tone_APK5V.aspx?nh=290410

might just get one myself for the price nearly £50 cheaper than the rif version

Archived