emags and pmags

airsoftwarrior147
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters

Well they're sold, so they're going to work.

I have the proper PTS Emags, mates have the fake "Green Label" branded Pmags and both work fine, the quality is just higher on the proper ones.

I've had a jam so bad in the proper ones that I've broken it trying to sort it out though, so it's pretty much just down to the luck of the draw. If you want them, get them, but you might as well buy a box set of the cheap ones instead of the proper ones at £20 each if you're not too bothered about the build quality.

Genuine E and P mags I have had have been spot on. Fed in all guns they have been out in and quality is fantastic!

I'd go for a worn look on an M4!

• Supporters

the box sets are a discontinued item now. There should still be a couple of boxes floating around, but they are starting to become rarer.

That applies to both P and Emags green label box sets.

Pmags ARE expensive at £18 a mag, but magpul is a premium brand and I've never had any of mine break on me, even with constant abuse (owned for 18 months/2 years now)

Archived