Sniper Elite V2

Zak Da Mack
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

So, after playing this game today for the first time in ages, I found out there was an actual multiplayer versus mode that you can now download. :) I love sniping helpless victims as they try to snipe from the church tower.

So does anyone else play this game? I think it's seriously underrated.

• Supporters

I think it's a massive bag of shit.

I hate how they've added "realistic" physics into the most unrealistic game ever, I don't understand who the game is supposed to appeal to...

If you want realistic sniping physics, at least make it work properly. I wanted the missions to be all about one shot, one kill, on one target, from like 700m away at least, and for it to actually be hard. None of this red blob 'your bullet will go here' bullshit.

Did you ever play the original Sniper Elite? 'Cos that was a good game. I'd have been happy if they'd just made the same game again with updated graphics.

I played through it on normal mode and started on hardcore, but then MoH Warfighter came along and I haven't touched it since. Didn't bother with multiplayer at all on SE V2

I think it's a massive bag of shit.

I hate how they've added "realistic" physics into the most unrealistic game ever, I don't understand who the game is supposed to appeal to...

If you want realistic sniping physics, at least make it work properly. I wanted the missions to be all about one shot, one kill, on one target, from like 700m away at least, and for it to actually be hard. None of this red blob 'your bullet will go here' bullshit.

Did you ever play the original Sniper Elite? 'Cos that was a good game. I'd have been happy if they'd just made the same game again with updated graphics.

I've never played the original Sniper Elite and I don't think you can get it on the Xbox which is a shame :(

I only play on the hardest difficulty as it doesn't seem to be any challenge to me otherwise. As for the "red blob" thingy, you can remove it in the difficulty selection bit and turn off tactical assistance. TBH, it's still better than Sniper: Ghost Warrior though, that game is a load of crap.

Everything is better than Sh*tter: ghost warrior, but I dont mind because i only paid £1.50 for it XD

SE V2 was free (PC Download) for me, and while being fun, isn't as challenging as I'd thought...it's actually really easy to get bored on it. I just cannot be bothered now with it.

• Supporters

I've never played the original Sniper Elite and I don't think you can get it on the Xbox which is a shame :(

I only play on the hardest difficulty as it doesn't seem to be any challenge to me otherwise. As for the "red blob" thingy, you can remove it in the difficulty selection bit and turn off tactical assistance. TBH, it's still better than Sniper: Ghost Warrior though, that game is a load of crap.

You can get it on the original Xbox, it even had an online adversarial mode, though obviously that won't work anymore. It's like rocking horse poo though.

But yeah, Sniper: Ghost Warrior isn't even worth thinking about and I played SEV2 on the hardest difficulty and I still didn't struggle with the sniping aspects. It was the shockingly bad, more general shooting mechanics that ruined it, and the fact that all the enemy snipers basically have aimbot.

Oh and how, holding your breath makes you zoom in more, which effects your shot placement. What the flying shit is that all about?

Archived