hello:)

SimonQuigley
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

How about we make world militaries use bright colored two tone guns, so airsofters have to use black guns to distinguish them!

Jenius!

Enemy comes running over horizon, "What have they got sarge?" asks the private in the MG nest. The sergeant, with binoculars pressed to his eyes, says "Coloured guns...seems legit"

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Enemy comes running over horizon, "What have they got sarge?" asks the private in the MG nest. The sergeant, with binoculars pressed to his eyes, says "Coloured guns...seems legit"

Deck 'em out in cheap Kombat UK kids gear,then you've got something to be afraid of.

Bloody hell,I really want to draw a picture of a bunch of burly soldiers wearing kids Kombat UK gear and bright orange L85s.

Sorry for the offtopic :P

Draw it!!!!

Might turn it into a team patch! Lol:-P

Yes mate I knew it was blue because thats what Swindon airsoft offered as the two tone option.However......I did state quite clearly I was NOT ukara registered and wanted a two tone to stay legal....I mistakenly thought a baby blue colour was legal...especially since the retailer offered this as the legal way to own a rifle!

Archived