hello:)

SimonQuigley
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

hey, ive been airsofting for a while but i have recently noticed a CQB site near where i live with 328FPS limit, im running a 290 M83 and i was looking to upgrade (2tone) im also looking for some good starter gear (mask/gloves/vest etc.)

thanks!

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hi welcome to the forum and hope you have fun.

your cell is the 3rd one on the left leave your sanity at the door, enjoy your stay :)

hey, ive been airsofting for a while but i have recently noticed a CQB site near where i live with 328FPS limit, im running a 290 M83 and i was looking to upgrade (2tone) im also looking for some good starter gear (mask/gloves/vest etc.)

thanks!

that double eagle? I'd say get a mask mask then rather than spending on gear, save up for a decent gun.

ah found this, all that you need at a great price:) http://www.proairsoftsupplies.co.uk/acatalog/CM16--starter-pack--CARBINE-TRANSPARENT-cm16transspack.html

• Supporters

That's an amazing bargain! :o

Neither am I but.....the internals are great,the price is very acceptable and im sure if you look around the forums someone might be selling an m16/m4 upper and lower receiver....just a thought!

happy hunting fella!;-)

• Supporters

LOL @ Everyone else whois Greeting their hand with their face!!

Don't Buy a Turd from them buddy

I'm just off out at the Mo but someone will likely Reply With where to get something similar from a More Reputable Place

If its a genuine tm then ok...but I got a feeling it aint unless they also go by the name ASIA ELECTRIC GUNS.....also its a bit hot for most uk sites as the fps is 360+....so that would mean spending extra money on a spring as well as the battery and charger to get started.....that clear one starts to look much more of a bargain don't it?

anything from justbbguns/bbguns4less will be complete and utter rubbish. and I wouldn't trust anything called asia electric gun either.

you dont like clear? fine, buy another G&G combat machine, that one was a good deal thou. You get a CM16 for 120 + 10 for two toning. just remember then you need to buy a face mask, battery, chargers and BBs (I recommend buying them at your local site thou)

http://www.proairsoftsupplies.co.uk/acatalog/all_guns_combat_machine.html

Rule 1 of airsoft: Never. Use. 0.12s

EVER.

It might seem to you that we're snobs, but it's simply not worth damaging a £100+ gun to save a few pennies. Never go for any lighter than .20.

Thou weight is not the only issue when deciding what bbs to use. Always go for recognised brands (and stay away from bulldog, imo). Also dont use the few bbs that comes with the gun. The problem is your barrel is very tight, so if your bbs, that are being blasted at approx 1 joule thru it, are not perfect in shape and size (way beyond what your eye can catch), it will be damaged, and not unlikely also jammed.

Blasters,madbull,excel,guarder,g&g,marui,systema,marushin,src, or whatever is sold at your local airsoft skirmish site will all be fine thou. (creds to joshcowin for the list, also its from a thread posted just a few days ago, about just that, bulldog bbs: http://www.airsoft-forums.co.uk/index.php/topic/14762-bulldog-ammo-any-good/ )

For your .12 bulldogs, and the bbs that will come with your new gun. Use them with your DE m83 for plinking at home. Have fun, just dont let them anywhere near your proper airsoft gun :)

Have a look around the forums, there's plenty to learn just from browsing :)

Oh another thing that have not been mentioned, call/email your retailer and ask them about the fps, and if they'd downgrade to 1j and for how much.

Althou I can recall pro airsoft supplies told me their guns crono at one joule. You might want to ask them if they can take it out the box and crono it before send it thou. If you go with them, definitely give them a call first, really friendly, helpful and knowledgeable staff!

Im a bit drunk but....buy a copy of airsoft international mag ....im sure they did a review of this rifle and it was awesome for the money...but I could be talking bollocks....also .12 bb's nah......

i have been enlightened.. haha

but will be sure to get some better bbs next time

intrested in this gun, http://www.proairsoftsupplies.co.uk/acatalog/tgm_mp5_a4_combat_machinesub_machine_gun.html

anyone tryed it?

Looks like an absolutely fine choice. and its full stock so can take an massive battery. Oh dont forget to buy a battery. Either http://www.component-shop.co.uk/ or I would recommend calling pro airsoft supplies and ask them what they recommend. Seems also they state the fps to be 320-330 (compatible with your 328+%5)

and also, not next time, dont shoot the .12 bulldogs thru this fine gun:) (again, save them for the m83 lol :P )

Just thought I'd point out, even though it's already been said, DO NOT buy the crap from JBBG. I mean, in one of the guns you linked, they can't even spell "Polymer" correctly....................

Another little tip- don't buy orange guns unless you like them/all the regular under 18 players at your site has an orange gun. They just make you look like you buy trash off of JBBG etc.

Actionhobbies, Airsoft World, Wolfarmouries etc. all sell blue guns. I have always believed that the dark blue is less noticeable than bright orange, so I'd take a look on their two tone sections. The SW-10 I have was blue (I have since camo taped it and "ghillied" it.)

Archived