UK Airsoft Ltd.

Airsoft-Ed
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters

A new UK retail shop, you say? That wants to try and redefine what it means to be an airsoft weapon retailer and revolutionise the airsoft weapons trade like never seen before?

Well look no further.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/UK-Airsoft/470478146340436?notif_t=fbpage_fan_invite

At this point we're just getting off the ground. But like the page and stay posted because the website is just around the corner!

Currently all sales are being made through the skirmish site - Skirmish Airsoft in Mansfield:

http://www.airsoft-mansfield.co.uk/ and find the site on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/skirmishairsoft?fref=ts

We're aiming high and will eventually... Wait for it...

Punch the face of god.

You're going to know about it sooner or later, so to ensure it is sooner instead of later, like the page and book yourselves in for a game day and come and experience the awesomeness of the revolution.

Thanks for reading ^_^

• Supporters

^Cash Whore!^ :P

seriuously how much was it to buy you out?

why is everyone selling out at the moment aswell?!?!?!

• Supporters

Haha they didn't buy me out... per se... ;)

They just wanted me in for all my expert knowledge and bosstasticalness B)

• Supporters

so what is it you actually do for/with them Openness will attract consumer's just as good as low price's will!

I'm their technical help and sales advisor. I'll be answering the emails they get sent regarding sales and problems and giving them the low down on which brands are trending at the moment, who makes the best guns and stuff like that.

How much to "punch the face of god"? I gave you a Like, that give me one punch? ;-)

Once we've reached him, you can punch him in the face as many times as you like!

• Supporters

Now i feel easyier & Happyier that your not using your Soft-Cred to try scamming I'll go like the page (You just misssed my Pay Packet though!)

• Supporters

Probably shouldn't need to point this out but customer service is more important than anything else. Proairsoft supplies for example has taken off very quickly due to their cs being good. Equally, no one likes z1 because there's is crap

• Supporters

Customer service is already top of our list, the skirmishing site has a very good reputation RE customer service, so fingers crossed we'll turn a profit in no time.

Already had £800 in sales in only one day on site and that was only between about 30 people and just a few gun sales. So once the entire internet has the ability to purchase stuff 24/7 we ought to kick up a storm. I just hope we manage to keep on top of everything, as organising our existing lives around running an online shop might take some getting used to.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Supporters

There have been some sales listings on the Facebook page for a while now, including the APS UAR, take a look and see if there's anything you fancy. Link to the page is in my first comment.

Website ought to be up soon.

If there's anything you're after that isn't on the page, leave a comment and we'll see if we can get it ordered in for you. Just be aware that everyone involved is still running their own businesses to pay their bills, so this isn't staffed as a 24 hour venture as of yet. Until we get a bit more firmly planted it might take a few days before we get a reply to you.

Cheers.

Archived