Back to Airsoft, and Search for old HK51, take a look ...

gallandro
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

I was playing Airsoft for nealry ten years, and Iam now back after not playing for over 8 ! Popped back to my old site and its still going biggrin.png and boy have things chnaged ! New legal issues etc ...
Getting back upto speed, but also looking to see if anyone knows / has seen my old AEG ? Long shot after selling it 8 years + ago I know.

This is it below. Its an old Ltd edition HK51 that was modified with a metal body and olive drab fittings. The flash hider was also a 1 off....

Img_0976_zpse1f22652.jpg

Img_0978_zps50f736fd.jpg

Intrested in any sightings. Also does the HK51 turn up for sale at all these days ? They were rare back in the day wacko.png

Thanks everyone !

You don't really see them these days.

Where did you used to play? If you sold it to someone there, then it might be worth posting on their forum? I've seen guns do the rounds of several owners at the same site in the past. Although 8 years is possibly pushing it a bit - it may well be spare parts by now!

Archived