Insanityx
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi everyone.

I'm 20 from the south not too far from Portsmouth. I've owned a small collection springer's over the years mostly used them just to shoot targets in the garden. I've always wanted to get more into airsoft but never had the money, time or been able to convince anyone to come with me to an event. I'm hoping to save up some cash and go to a few events at a local site. Perhaps even shell out for a decent RIF M4 after a while.

I find forums the best place to learn about anything I'm interested in so here I am. :)

Hello mate....if your not far from Portsmouth I belive you have a few sites to choose from including the one I want to try...the bunker,it's an old ww2 submarine bunker complex.

but if ever your out the Worthing way I normally go to elite action games which is a woodland site and some great varying terrain...your welcome to pool in with me (and zombiezombie) anytime buddy.

Hello mate....if your not far from Portsmouth I belive you have a few sites to choose from including the one I want to try...the bunker,it's an old ww2 submarine bunker complex.

but if ever your out the Worthing way I normally go to elite action games which is a woodland site and some great varying terrain...your welcome to pool in with me (and zombiezombie) anytime buddy.

The one thats caught my eye so far is combat south woodland. That bunker sounds pretty damn cool though. At the moment I'm a bit limited until I learn to drive but once I get that sorted I like the idea of trying out lots of differant sites :P

Or you could get the train to durrington,I live next to the station!

then we could take my car and drive the 10 mins to the site...bonus!!!

Might have to take you up on that somewhen. I've only got like £80 left to last me like a month at the moment but once I get the chance to work again I'm game.

Or you could get the train to durrington,I live next to the station!

then we could take my car and drive the 10 mins to the site...bonus!!!

I might take you up on that one.. or you dont drive thru brixton do you? PM sent

Archived