hi all

muppit
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

hi all ,

just like to say thanks to all the people from the elite action site in wirthing . i took my son and his friend there for there first time doing airsoft and everyone made them welcome to the sport . I was a bit iffy about letting them play with the ''big boys'' but after the first skirmish they had ,they both came back with big smiles on there faces and holding up fingers to say how many people they had killed .People were willing to help them with any Q's they had even though they are only 14 and it help set my mind at rest

I would also like to say thanks to the marshal ( sorry forgot his name ) that took me out with him to watch how its run

thank again

ady

p.s

I will me playing next time myself as after watching it all day im hooked .. just got to stop myself going out to buy a 2 tone gun and wait till i can get a cyma m14 socom as this is the gun ive fallen in love with

• Supporters
p.s

I will me playing next time myself as after watching it all day im hooked .. just got to stop myself going out to buy a 2 tone gun and wait till i can get a cyma m14 socom as this is the gun ive fallen in love with

go out and get yourself registered first, then it wont be 2 tone :) also once your registered you can gift your son a RIF (non 2 tone) to Skirmish with (the gun cannot be owned by him as hes only 14, it must be owned by you but theres nothing to stop him using it on the day)

• 2 weeks later...

well ,my son took me for fathers day and ive got the marks to show for it :lol: i must remember not to stick my bum out when behind a tree but i found out were it can hurt if hit (only for a bit ) lip / back of head / top of head and lower back :(

Archived