Bulldog Ammo Any Good?

Silent7Sniper7
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

I've never used Bulldogs, I use Devils and Blasters. I haven't heard of anyone having any problems from using Bulldogs though.

I would never let them near any of my aegs. Not worth ruining your gun to save a few pennies.

Most BBs are manufactured by the same factory. However I trust bbguns4less a bit.

With shipping included, are they really that much cheaper than the high quality ones thats sold at your site?

The only retailer I've seen who sell these are Just BB Guns, personally I'd never touch them but if they are good, whatever floats your boat ;)

BBs is something thats not worth the issue for the sake of a couple of quid.

Your gun jamming is not the only risk but also low quality bbs have a tendency to break up when hitting mesh which can be very dangerous for obvious reasons

BBs is something thats not worth the issue for the sake of a couple of quid.

Your gun jamming is not the only risk but also low quality bbs have a tendency to break up when hitting mesh which can be very dangerous for obvious reasons

Couldn't have put it better myself

i would never go near them i would only use blasters,madbull,excel,guarder,g&g,marui,systema,marushin

bulldog bb's are used by cheap two tone guns that are not skirmish worthy, two-zero they probably are made in the same factory (apart from madbull,g&g and marui they all make their own) but the ones that dont pass qc will go to be branded as bull dogs

I have put around 30k+ bulldogs through my g&p m4 and its still working fine, i have alot of different bbs and to me there just as good as blasters etc, just my experience, but generally people stick to what they like right?

yeah i mean i go for blasters because of the quality and the price,thats okay putting 30k of bulldogs but the problem lies inside your barrel could be scratched up and hop has chunks missing

The thing is there'll be a reason as to why they're so much cheaper and not because they're trying to undercut and I don't want me and my gun to find out why they are so cheap..

Archived