What are peoples favourite airsoft guns!

sammy7676
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Previously owned an ICS L85A2 and currently own a pts Masada, out of the two, the Masada in my opinion is far better. I love the feel and comfortability of my Masada.

• Supporters

The tm recoil series for me, not any particular one though the socom is my favourite. Lots of fun, don't whine like a sewing machine and shoot brilliantly ootb. Have working bolt lock too which is a nice feature to have.

The tm recoil series for me, not any particular one though the socom is my favourite. Lots of fun, don't whine like a sewing machine and shoot brilliantly ootb. Have working bolt lock too which is a nice feature to have.

I am dying to try the Scar-H out, heard nothing but amazing things about them!

Since I've got my A&K M249 thats my new favourite gun, shoots like a beast and is really loud which is quite nice actually, quite hard to hear people shouting to you which makes it fell just a little more realistic (yea I know no where near as load as the real thing)

• Supporters

The ICS L85 obviously.

Why?

Because

537927_10151296824482913_1982037795_n_zps134e8c8d.jpg

That's why :P

• Supporters

ICS L85A2, CA M249, MagPul PTS PDR (Even though internally it seems to be going to shit & I've only ever owned the first two)

My G36, for its unmatched reliability. Oh hang on. :blink:

KWA MP7... more to the point. MY KWA MP7. Will run forever, apart from the hop rubber.

Not that accurate at range, but range is more than some AEGs so can't really complain.

Works in sub-zero temps.

Friend's WE M14 though is up there. Deadly accurate and sniper level range for sub 350 fps. Beats peoples heavily upgraded AEGs everyday.

Just take cover from the bazillion BBs from the gun spewing bbs at "stupid" ranges with a huge ROF, pop up and 1 shot to the chest. EPIC gun.

My KWA gbb mac11...

FUN to shoot! ..and gets more attention than systema.

downside is that its really the most fun on auto, and its is a CQB weapon... since auto is banned on most (all?) CQB :( and the lack of a ris rail. and its not very practical with the long mag.

No I'm merely point out this..

happiness-demotivational-poster-12345868

Although a belt fed G36 would be cool! You'd get a higher ROF as well (in the RS of course)!

I'd hate a "belt feed" aeg.. with the belt not moving.

oh and .22 lr ftw.

(I'd love to have a 1022 airsoft, but as far as im aware the only one available is that tacticool one from kjw)

A Real Sword SVD, if I had the money I'd buy one. Looks absolutely beautiful.

A Real Sword SVD, if I had the money I'd buy one. Looks absolutely beautiful.

Its a beautiful RIF. I quite like the look of the aimtop gbb version as well, think the idea of a gbb SVD would be awesome.

Archived