New M4 Required - Assistance

rschris
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi Guys,

So here goes: G36C is going and due to doing more 24hr & 36hr events I want something for these.

So bought an M4 Classic Army CQB which is great but require something that is standard Size M4.

Dont want SOPMOD & Systema levels.

Want something that will give me a really satisfying play and easy to work on.

Recommend away.

Up to £400 to spend.

Have a look at the kings arms M4/16 range, very well built and don't suffer te gearbox problems associated with G&P

G&P are sh*thot when it comes to internals, always a bonus when your gun comes fitted with their famous M120 motor. Awesome ROF and trigger response when using a 7.4v LiPo.

I regret parting with my G&P M4, definitely one of the best guns I've ever purchased. I myself would also recommend a G&P M4.

• Supporters

Easy to work on...? Why has no one said ICS yet?! I'd definitely go ICS if not for one of the PTW clones.

Have you seen the new WE Katana series? Or G&G's just revealed PTW BUT BETTER project? I think I'm going to wait for that and then get one.

Or even one of the Real Sword ARs once they're released, 'cos they're actually the sexiest looking things ever.

I would have said G&P all the way untill i got a VFC. My VFC is just amazing. externals are better than my old G&Ps and it shoots so nicely.

Once the hop was set it was a nice 348FPS and the range was epic!

So here is what ive seen

G&G - M4 TR4 from pro airsoft supplies

Looking around for G&P but doesnt appear many stock these :(

ICS is a brand that I just struggle to buy if im honest even though they are easy to work on.

No experience of VFC...any more light shed on these?

• Supporters

I rate them as good as if not better than g&p, I am yet to have owned one but in the group I play with there are at least 4 of them now and haven't heard any massive complaints.

Look great, feel great and shoot very nicely too. Haven't looked into pricing but I'd assume its in the same area as g&g and g&p

Zero in have a tun of them in stock!

http://www.zerooneairsoft.com/index.php?cPath=268_318_394

Price wise it really depends on what spec you want.

VFC are great. very popular in our team. There is 2 HK416s, 1 HK417, 1 sentry and and SR-16.

Archived