we glock any good?

Jolley
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

My mate is looking at getting one and wants to know are they worth getting?

I would recommend the TM variant, for the simple fact TM make awesome pistols. They're reliable as hell, range and accuracy is awesome, unfortunately made of ABS (or some ridiculously high quality plastic), but feels better than the WE variant.

The TM Glock-17 is around about £120-£130, well worth the twenty odd quid more.

Hope this helps mate.

• Supporters

The WE Gen4 feels roughly 90 katrillion times better than the TM, makes a better sound to boot, but I'd probably give the performance vote to the TM.

Personally I'd get a KWA one and probably will at some point.

• 2 weeks later...

I cant speak for the KWA i suspect it could be better than the WE on certain fronts. I have the WE Glock 18c and it works well. By that i mean it does what it says and feels right in the hand. It seems to make great use of a gas fill too. I did molly slid (grease) the slide and this really zipped it up. The downside i would think we the WE Glock 18 was accuracy. but like i said i dont know what the KWA feels like. It can be a bit wild and i suspect a tighter barrel is whats required here. But as i have said i like the WE version it feels and sounds awesome

The WE Glocks are nice. A team mate has the Glock19. Is a lovely gun, great feel and nice to shoot.

I wouldn't touch a TM pistol simply due to t being plastic. I run my KSC Glock19 (exactly the same as the KWA) on propane and kicks like a mule and doent miss a beat even in the cold. However on green gas it HATES the cold.

Archived