G36c ideas

mattypug
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Adam that's a KV not the C . There is a version called a CV which has a KV stock .Matt if you want something different get an IDZ stock WE do them for their G39 range.

Adam that's a KV not the C . There is a version called a CV which has a KV stock .Matt if you want something different get an IDZ stock WE do them for their G39 range.

Hi Dazzer, looking at sights at the mo, whats a cheap but good red dot similar to his pic? do i really have to spend a lot?

Evenin' dude,

Here's mine:

post-6781-0-83711200-1363012892_thumb.jpg

It was my first gun and it's still going! Tried to keep it quite simple and keep costs down so found ebay and my local club were cheapest for parts etc.

To give you an idea:

40mm red/green dot sight - ebay: £30ish

G36 4x scoped top rail - local club for sales section: £15ish

Front vertical grip - ebay: £5ish

Flash mags - ebay: £15isn each.

Torch - Wilkos(!): £1.99!

Hope that helps dude!

D

3 bolts to fit it mate, and completely interchangeable so you can go back to the normal iron sights if you want.

Ebay again seem to have them, and they come up very regularly on the zero in forum classifieds :-)

Mine's a 4x magnification, but i believe you can get 2x ones as well.

Ta

D

actually it is a CV with a suppressor and a k length RIS

Also there is no such thing as a CV or KV stock. Its simply a V (Varient stock)

• Supporters

http://www.airsoft-forums.co.uk/index.php/topic/14005-which-g36/

http://www.airsoft-forums.co.uk/index.php/topic/3820-gun-picture-thread/page-56

Since then I've added a foregrip like this.

If you put a RIS on it, the latch to fold the stock will probably not work properly, that's why, if you look at mine in the Gun Picture Thread, I've added a mini-carabiner and ring-nut.

Edit: ah sod it - new pics:

imag1081s.jpg

imag1084t.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

And this is where I bought my carry handle scope.

http://www.airsoft-forums.co.uk/index.php/topic/14005-which-g36/

http://www.airsoft-forums.co.uk/index.php/topic/3820-gun-picture-thread/page-56

Since then I've added a foregrip like this.

If you put a RIS on it, the latch to fold the stock will probably not work properly, that's why, if you look at mine in the Gun Picture Thread, I've added a mini-carabiner and ring-nut.

Edit: ah sod it - new pics:

imag1081s.jpg

imag1084t.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

And this is where I bought my carry handle scope.

great thanks Ian, looks good, i will be on ebay now

• Supporters

Well yeah Matty, but bear in mind that Adam's and mine are longer than the C versions - his is a KV and mine is a bit longer, but not quite as long as an MG or E variant. It may take a few milliseconds longer to acquire a target with a longer barrel...

But yeah, if you like the look of the RIS, you can get them shorter for a C length G36. If you want a cheaper version of the 551 replica Adam has there are some called "Zombie Killer" on fleabay.

Well yeah Matty, but bear in mind that Adam's and mine are longer than the C versions - his is a KV and mine is a bit longer, but not quite as long as an MG or E variant. It may take a few milliseconds longer to acquire a target with a longer barrel...

But yeah, if you like the look of the RIS, you can get them shorter for a C length G36. If you want a cheaper version of the 551 replica Adam has there are some called "Zombie Killer" on fleabay.

thanks for the info,

I have a magpul sling eye on my K length RIS as there is no sling attachment point on it , I put it on the top an facing left

• Supporters

I have a magpul sling eye on my K length RIS as there is no sling attachment point on it , I put it on the top an facing left

me too, but on the left side facing up

Also on both my C and KV (both SRC) the rear sling point I had to file out slightly to get my sling hook in there, looks plastic but the inside is metal of some sort. Was thinking of getting the magpul sling eye which is bolted though body for the rear of the KV but didn't quite know where to locate it,

• Supporters

I've had that problem too... but my solution has been to add a 6mm locking carabiner which can clip onto either the sling clip and sling mount, or over the sling. I use a 3 point sling so I've taped the 20mm webbing loop in place on the stock, so it's a 4 point now - for folding the stock - it's more comfortable for me with the mount higher, but when I fold the stock I can unclip it and still have the carabiner mount - quick'n'easy :)

I'd like to fold stock but mines rear wired and the wire goes into stock and I dont want to get it caught on anything or cut. was thinking of wiring to front look easy enough.

• Supporters

I haven't got around to it yet but I am going to rewire mine so that the battery stays in the stock but with a longer wire from the motor which I will put a couple of layers of black heat-shrink on to protect it from squashing. The longer length will let me put the Deans connector (which is the way forward) and burst wizard mosfet far enough inside the stock to avoid problems when I fold the stock. Actually I might buy a roll of fabric insulation tape of the type used for car/bike wiring looms to wrap the wire in where it goes through the hinge area...

The problem with front wiring on G36's is that you're stuck with a mini battery...

Archived