ak47 mag help

AIRMIKE
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi, i got a cyma ak47, i want to know if there are any mid cap mags that hold around 300 rounds, i got the 500 mags but they are getting annoying always winding them.

thanks.

• Supporters

They've said it ^^ but I'll add that I've been told by an airsoft supplier that he refuses to stock AK flash mags because he heard too many fault stories. I can't tell you what make that involves though...

If it's just winding that you're bothered about, you can get electric winding double AK mags that hold 750rnds from Battleaxe. The price isn't too bad either - about the same as 2 good mags if IIRC.

They've

said it ^^ but I'll add that I've been told by an airsoft supplier that

he refuses to stock AK flash mags because he heard too many fault

stories. I can't tell you what make that involves though...

If

it's just winding that you're bothered about, you can get electric

winding double AK mags that hold 750rnds from Battleaxe. The price isn't

too bad either - about the same as 2 good mags if IIRC.

hmn.. which retailer is this? also know if theres any single electric mags?

i found 200 round mags but that could deffo be an idea thanks guys!

would you post a link?

• Supporters

Bloke called Mitch. i forget the name of his operation now; somewhere Midlands-S-Yorkshire-ish. Haven't seen him around for yonks either...

I've never seen a single electric winding mag. Needing batteries, sound control pcb and motor in there, there wouldn't be much space for BB's...

You can get a little hand unit with a motor in it that you hold against the wheel of an ordinary hicap and push a button to wind - £18 IIRC - although I can see that turning into more of a pain in the arse than winding lol!

Archived