G36c Li-po 2200, 7.4 battery won't fit.

damoaxcell
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Im new to the airsoft, so help much appreciated.

I've just brought a Li-po 2200 7.4 (recommended by the shop) and balance charger. The battery only took approx hour to charge. Is this normal? And secondly the battery doesn't inside. It's like there's to many wires. Has anybody else had this problem or am I just being a dumb ass?

Thanks, Damo

Charge time is about right, especially as it was probably partially charged anyway. As for not fitting, I presume you are trying to fit it in the front handguard. If the shop said it would fit and it doesn't then I'd take both back to them and ask them to show you how it fits. If they can't do it then ask for a different type that will fit and they should exchange it.

So an hour for first time charge sound ok?

Yes I'm trying to fit it into the hand guard. Like I say, it's like are to many wires and there's not enough room inside the hand guard.

Will ring airsoft shop first thing tomorrow..

Cheers buddy.

Hi I can fit a 9.6v normal battery In the Thornton of my SRC G36 which is. 5''/130mm long. How I fit it in is too have battery up close to barrel underneath and the wires to the left. While holding these firmly while sliding handguard over you may have to push wiggle the wires abit (have to with 8.4 too). So if your lipo is under 5''/130mm you should get it in, hope this helps may save you a trip back to shop

Cheers Dazzer.

I've spoken to the shop, and they assure me that it will fit. I will have another go tonight. Because its a split battery it seems to bulky and doesn't seem as tho there enough room inside the hand guard also that the wires get in the way and I don't want to force it to much in case I split the wires.

Archived