New player - Portsmouth.

ff2339
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Evening all,

Played many moons ago at spectre in Hereford. About 8 years later and with a full time job it's time to start up again! Used to own an M733, before all this VOIRA stuff

Anyway, been up to UCAP - Bunker today and got rebitten by the bug.

Looking to try a few different sites and establish a decent collection, Keen on the SCAR and all things M4 related.

Hello mate,

I was bitten by the bug about six months ago after picking up an airsoft international mag about six months ago.

as a 15 year old kid I bought a Sig Sauer p299 Springer pistol,an Uzi Springer and an sa80 Springer.

after reading the mag I was amazed to see full auto guns,both electric and gas and decided I need one in my life...badly!

after a brief look around on the web I could see you could get one with sights and a silencer and red dot for £70!!!

then I researched the web and found it would be ready for the bin in about a week!

so after some more research and a chat to the wife I had a budget of £250 and chose to spend the money on a G and G arms gr15 raider with blowback and am REALLY impressed with it...although I have fired no other electric or gas rifle to compare with the range and accuracy of this little m4 is astonishing and on the 2 days I've been to a game it has racked up an impressive kill streak....lets just say battlefield isnt a patch on a skirmish!

welcome to the forums dude and give the g and g raider a look

Archived