A Good holdall that can fit an M4 + Gear?

AirsoftTed
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi guys,

I'm looking at getting a holdall or something similar so I can go to games a bit further away via public transport.

Can anyone reccomend something that:

1. Is inconspicous (doesn't look military, don't want to go around scaring people)
  2. Will fit an M4, Magazines, batterys, ammo, a full ALICE webbing set, boots, BDU and a boonie?
  3. is £50 or under.

The reason for the low budget is that, in all likelihood I won't be going to many of these games, just once in a blue moon if I see somewhere that really appeals to me, so can't justify spending £100 on something Mil-spec!

Has anyone got any experience with this?

http://www.tacticalairsoftshop.co.uk/kombat-assault-holdall-497-p.asp

I think it looks decent and may do the job.

Cheers

Teddy

If your travelling using public transport your best bet is to pop down to your local sports retailer and pick up a gym bag or use a hard guitar case as you will blend in with the public, I would personally steer away from bags with pouches especially if your using trains, before I could drive I used to travel by train to skirmish and I got stopped by security with a bag similiar to that one, just had to explain what I was doing, my advice is keep your UKARA card, and information ie: telephone numbers of your site in your pocket so you can prove what your doing,

all the best :)

I use a Blackhawk Sportser rifle bag. Is just a plain black case that holds my 3 RIFS, a police issue body armour bag for the PC and a Kombat kit day sack foe all other bits for a days shooting. I would have no issue to any of it on the train/bus.

On the subject of kombat kit products. I was pleasantly surprised at how good it was. Its been used and abused for over a year now and has zero issues. strange thing is i paid £25 and its just a day sack so that holdall seems VERY cheap.

You could pick up an issue Deployment bag. They are just large black hold all. Made to carry all issue kit so should be very well made.

Cheers Nick!

I'll give them a ring tomorow and see what the wait is like currently, if its anything more than 4 days I'll go with the other one!

Archived