KRISS Vector vs Magpul PDR

Ouzx
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Looking at buying one of the above in the future. Enjoy the small compact size, and the looks of both. Any have major down sides or faults? Or which do you prefer?

http://www.landwarriorairsoft.com/acatalog/KWA-KRISS-Vector-GBB---PRE-ORDER-DEPOSIT-EB_PDR.html#.UTkf5xwvUUU

http://www.landwarriorairsoft.com/acatalog/KWA-Glock-17--Metal-Slide--DE_KRISSVECTOR.html#.UTkgExwvUUU

Thank-you for looking.

The PDR is an aeg and the kriss is a GBB, take that into account, mags far more expensive for GBB but I have just had a friend buy a PDR an send it straight back because it broke within a couple of hours

I'd have the PDR of the Kriss. THe Kriss is UGLY!!!

Plus side the PDR takes any M4 AEG mags!

Apparently the PDR is really iffy on mags..

• Supporters

I know the UAR need mag's to be modified not heard of the PDR doing it but i have heard the PDR trigger mech is shit...

still prefer a PDR to Kriss but only because of Mag compatibility If Only KWA re engineered the Glock's so they'ed be able to use the same mag's...

• Supporters

THey don't make a .45 glock as far as I'm aware so that's the issue. Loads of people complained that the kriss didn't take Glock mags but then the real one doesn't use 9mm ones anyway (unless they do a 9mm variant)

Nick meant iffy as in feeding-wise I assume. The trigger issues will probably be due to the micro switch, assuming it uses a similar setup to the Masada.

Yea, apparently basically nothing feeds with them, beta project pmags don't feed not use on the PTS ones though..

Externally and visual aspects, for me, its the Kriss, everyday of the week. Then I think of the power source, being a gbb RIF, then I start edging towards the Mapgul PDR. The main reason for this would be the cost and effort a gbb RIF requires, but I think that's because im a lazy son of a......

If I had the time and money to run with a gbb Kriss, I would, without a shadow of a doubt. But until then, its an aeg for me, so its got to the Magpul PDR :(.

I've also heard quite a few owners say about the mag problem.

• Supporters

A couple of year's goinbg by their usual time's..

@M_P Doood how do you not know their are Glock's made in 45? *Respect Meter Failing*

Archived