What to buy next

Army3.5
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

I need idea's on what to buy next for airsofting, i have an ics g33 with plenty of mags, equiped with a laser red dot and a torch

what do i do to my gun next, do i upgrade (if so what do i upgrade and what parts fit) or save my money

What he said ;-)

No point in upgrading if it works fine - ICS are pretty solid out of the box, so if you're happy with the performance then leave it alone. Definitely a good idea to save up for a backup gun, having one gun (not matter how reliable) leaves you open to having your day ruined if it fails. A second one to leave in the safe zone is always worth it. Get one that takes the same mags (I think the G33 is M4 mags) and you won't need to buy any extra kit :)

hmn an other thread here seems to suggest an backup gun aswell.. thou, do you have a laser and a red dot, just a laser or just a red dot? If not, get a red dot, they are great.

You can never be too sure, I have 3 guns at a skirmish at any given time, just to be sure.

Good luck sorting out your G33 mate, hope it gets fixed.

Wasn't there another thread saying that the G33 was a gun to avoid?

Wasn't there another thread saying that the G33 was a gun to avoid?

Found the thread.....http://www.airsoft-forums.co.uk/index.php/topic/14697-gun-to-avoid/

On what to buy next, defo go for a back up gun and taking 3 guns to a skirmish is in no way excessive. At my last skirmish my primary and back up BOTH broke! Luckily I had my pistol and it was a CQB venue, otherwise I would've gone home with the hump. :angry:

If you've got enough kit for your gun, what about your loadout?

On what to buy next, defo go for a back up gun and taking 3 guns to a skirmish is in no way excessive. At my last skirmish my primary and back up BOTH broke! Luckily I had my pistol and it was a CQB venue, otherwise I would've gone home with the hump. :angry:

If you've got enough kit for your gun, what about your loadout?

The exact problem happened to me, not too long ago! Sniper started slam firing and my m4 stripped it's gears! Both out of action, resorted to using my first ever m4, who I like to call "old faithful".

Loadout is important too! I've always got spare mags, batteries, safety glasses and ammo on me at all time, just incase shi* hits the fan.

I'd definitely recommend getting at least 3 batteries and 3 hi-cap mags as well, but that's personal preference.

The exact problem happened to me, not too long ago! Sniper started slam firing and my m4 stripped it's gears! Both out of action, resorted to using my first ever m4, who I like to call "old faithful".

Loadout is important too! I've always got spare mags, batteries, safety glasses and ammo on me at all time, just incase shi* hits the fan.

I'd definitely recommend getting at least 3 batteries and 3 hi-cap mags as well, but that's personal preference.

Batteries is what I need next, thanks for reminding me! :rolleyes:

last game "aaaaaah, cant be bothered taking a sidearm".. my aeg somehow gained 30 fps. hence hot :(

I remember you walking back from the chrono saying it was hot. I need to either get a new backup gun or pull it apart for myself (note to self - haven't got a clue what i'm doing when taking it apart). Should be fun! :)

I remember you walking back from the chrono saying it was hot. I need to either get a new backup gun or pull it apart for myself (note to self - haven't got a clue what i'm doing when taking it apart). Should be fun! :)

:(

• Supporters

Have you got a decent battery charger? Foregrip? As someone said, red dot? Happy with your boots? Gloves? Eyepro, mask? Knee and/or elbow pads? Comms?

Go for the essentials. Spare batteries, gloves boots etc as ian as said.

Spare backup gun would be nice. Always have my trusty KWA MP7 on me. For when the G36 decides to set fire.

Have you got a decent battery charger? Foregrip? As someone said, red dot? Happy with your boots? Gloves? Eyepro, mask? Knee and/or elbow pads? Comms?

Decent boots are a must have!! I would happily pay £50+ for a pair of boots, I know, will support my ankle fully and protect my feet. I made the mistake of buying 'cheapo' boots when I first started out, I had a blood blister on the edge of my toe, which is still here today.. 1 and a half years later!!

For a battery charger I would recommend iMax B6. Its a multiplatform charger, giving you quick charge and slow charge capabilities.

• Supporters

Thanks to everyone who replied, i have got some things in mind to buy

Do tell??? :)

Archived