girlfriend playing airsoft

adam bussey
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

so today i went on my first date and i found out the my girlfriend wanted to go paint balling, so i said that airsoft is similar and that she could come with me to a match and i was thinking if she liked it i could buy here and AEG and get us a matching pair of pistols how good an idea is this?

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Go paintballing. Give her a few bruises (with face masks on you can hardly tell who it is shooting you) and offer to rub them better ;) Might be better to keep Airsoft for yourself though, I find paintball more of a bit of light-hearted fun, compared to airsoft where you get shouted at by some middle aged men to cover the left flank (no offence to the middle aged men, wouldn't be anywhere near as fun without you :) )

Go paintballing. Give her a few bruises (with face masks on you can hardly tell who it is shooting you) and offer to rub them better ;) Might be better to keep Airsoft for yourself though, I find paintball more of a bit of light-hearted fun, compared to airsoft where you get shouted at by some middle aged men to cover the left flank (no offence to the middle aged men, wouldn't be anywhere near as fun without you :) )

look i am not like most guys so that idea to me is disgraceful

look i am not like most guys so that idea to me is disgraceful

I wasn't being serous. I am a christian, was only having a laugh, maybe the wink face was taken wrongly, sorry for any insult caused.

if she is a new girl for you getting her into airsofting is a great idea so u two would have more common ground and more things to talk about and you can spend more time with her if she wants to do airsofting she is a keeper !!! ;)

i'd take her paintballing.. i wouldnt even tell girls i play airsoft.. not that im ashamed just that i wouldnt go.. 'hey i'm adam, want to run around the woods dressed as soldiers?'

girls may well (maybe rightly) think we're sad.

take her paintballing and you're in.

i'd take her paintballing.. i wouldnt even tell girls i play airsoft.. not that im ashamed just that i wouldnt go.. 'hey i'm adam, want to run around the woods dressed as soldiers?'

she already know what airsoft is after I told her here's how it went

me. what do you want to do at some point?

her. I really want to try paint balling.

me. why not try airsoft (followed by brief description of airsoft)

her. yeah that sound fun.

Mine comes as well and gets better kill rates... Just one warning once they fire a gun with a 11.1v lipo then nothing else will do...

Nutster managed to get me into airsoft after I started to take an interest and I have loved it since :) In terms of keeping airsoft as 'your thing' I find that it isn't a issue. If we are at a game day together we seem to get the right balance of going our separate ways and working together :) it also gives you something in common to chat about if she enjoys it

• Supporters

As above ;) just don't let her show you up too often :P

As said above, be very careful about buying her expensive things like an AEG (unless you have a silly amount of money to blow) as you never know what she'll do, especially at a younger age, definitely wait a while..

• Supporters

Even I think airsoft is kind of sad, I mean we are essentially running around pretending to be soldiers, and "pretending" is generally a very childish, pathetic thing to do.

But, I don't give a shit haha. It's fun, gets the blood pumping, it's a great way to keep fit and I love it.

If anyone's going to get to know me, if they can't accept that fact they can just piss off lol, whether they be male or female.

The fact it's called "airsoft" as well =/ it's the crappest name ever, makes it sound proper wet and kiddy.

I vote we change the name to "AirHarding" who's with me.

• Supporters

Yeah, you kinda walked into that one Geoff haha.

But no Craig, don't make me get the banning whip out.

Archived