China, the most disgusting & horrific place...

Silent7Sniper7
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

now I know what people are going to say about the title & I dont care.

China is the worlds leading producer of fur but what people dont know is how they do it.

I ask EVERYONE here to click the link below, sign the petition and end the cruelty. Watch the video but at your OWN RISK, graphic content of torture & animal cruelty.

https://secure.peta.org/site/Advocacy?cmd=display&page=UserAction&id=3957

Thank You

• Supporters

I refuse to watch the video.

But, I will stand for animal rights whenever I have the opportunity. In my opinion a life is a life.

...Unless it's a spider or something... Lol.

Recently in Sheffield someone beat a dog, think it was a Staffie, to near death, before tying it to a lamp post and setting it on fire. Needless to say it suffered a horrifically agonising, needless death.

All I can say about that guy, is that I hope the police find him before I do, because I'd happily do worse to him whilst keeping him alive as long as possible.

The reason I thought about setting up a military style Greenpeace. Free the animals, tell the people to get out and blow the place up. I refused to watch the video, saw something of the sort on the news with skinless huskies just being left to die, it's bad enough taking the skins off them, but just leaving them to die is another thing. Makes me sick just thinking about it. I agree with Ed, animals have rights, they are the reason we exist in a way and we would cease to without them. They are part of my future career, so I hope this stops before someone has to make it stop.

But, I will stand for animal rights whenever I have the opportunity. In my opinion a life is a life.

Recently in Sheffield someone beat a dog, think it was a Staffie, to near death, before tying it to a lamp post and setting it on fire. Needless to say it suffered a horrifically agonising, needless death.

All I can say about that guy, is that I hope the police find him before I do, because I'd happily do worse to him whilst keeping him alive as long as possible.

What sort of heartless bastards would do this.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/northern_ireland/3974019.stm

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/northern_ireland/3975467.stm

And he only got community service. What a disgrace. And it seems to happen quite often here in N.I.

The bottom line, is people get away with shit like this because of loopholes and laid back judges.

If I had it my way, those people would be skinned alive and left to die, just so they knew how much pain they put those poor animals through.

I despise PETA and I'm not too fond of this Olivia Munn person.I'm fine with fur being worn and used,but only if you really need it.Not just to show off and be a general jackarse.But it's the human race we're talking about,no chance of somebody wearing fur because they need to unless they're a fucking chuchki or something.

But the way they kill the animals is so unpractical and needlessly cruel.Why not just bolt gun them to the head and get the messy business over with?

Fuck you china.

• 2 months later...

From what I've read and researched most farms kill the animals first. As U.T.J said its incredibly hard to skin an animal alive. They would fight for their lives. But onto my main point. Why would they let people film them skin an animal alive? Or partake in animal cruelty? And if they didn't know about the cameras why would they stand idle and watch? I would attack everyone partaking in the activity and I'm no animal activist. And think about it, PETA have already shown themselves to be extreme in their methods why not skin a few animals alive to shock the public into banning fur and save the lives of thousands? The skinless raccoon dog was I'm sure dead, and was being manipulated like a puppet. I know this because its eyes had glazed over and clouded. I recognised this because my grandad owns a farm and I see dead sheep and cattle often. Before you start a hate filled rant the animals died naturally. Lambing is especially bad. But anyway the animals on our farm are treated with the up most respect. We medicate them when their ill and when an animal is definitely going to die we do what we can to make them comfortable. Another thing we do is when a lamb dies we put the mother in a pen and skin the dead lamb. We take one of our orphan lambs and put the skin on it. This is so the sheep will accept the lamb because sheep work by smell and headbutt the f*ck out of strange lambs. But yeah farms are fun and PETA only shows the worst of the worst of animal cruelty to manipulate the public andfuel their agenda. PETA are liars but then so are some companies. You need to gather untainted evidence and come to your own decision, don't just blindly follow the rest. Be an information hipster if you will. But that's just my two pennies (two cents)

Who's a puss puss? Nah I'm joking some people just don't have the stomach. But I've witnessed countless deaths (without trying to sound like a badass) which is a real shame so I'm desensitized to this stuff so it doesn't affect me the same as it would another.

.....Guess This isnt the tread to ask if any one wants to join me on the deer hunt this season then.

but back to the topic, China has always been crap for animal rights, and their human rights are even worse. so on the bright side, at least they don't discriminate on that count.

Although after watching that the only thing I can think is, what a good waste of meat. Tossing the corpses aside after they have skinned.
I hunt, And I tend to use every part of the Animal I can.

.....Guess This isnt the tread to ask if any one wants to join me on the deer hunt this season then.

but back to the topic, China has always been crap for animal rights, and their human rights are even worse. so on the bright side, at least they don't discriminate on that count.

Although after watching that the only thing I can think is, what a good waste of meat. Tossing the corpses aside after they have skinned.

I hunt, And I tend to use every part of the Animal I can.

If I had a rifle I would happily blow deer up :D

If you dont know how to make explosives, you clearly had a less exciting childhood than me and scorp :P

The only sort of explosive I know how to do is stick a lot of Lithium in a tub of water. This is the only thing GCSE Chemistry has taught me :)

• 4 months later...

Yeh, they may kill, torture and skin animals, but saying it's the most disgusting place on earth is a step too far.

f*ck you.

My parents are chinese and so are my grand parents. And no, they don't skin or torture animals but from where they grew up, they had almost no money and lived on a bowl of rice and a few veggies everyday.

Because of the growing population, the're isn't enough money for everyone to go around, so they have to resort to some activities to get some, animal skinning is an example. People pay a lot for coats and jackets they are made with fur mainly because they are rich, selfish bastards.

Also, China is also exploited because they are poor. Other manufacturers go over there, set up factories and know that poor people want to earn money and will want to work for them, but in reality, most of them get less than 1p a day.

Of course people would want to stop it and I bet most people there don't want to skin animals anyway, they just want to earn money to feed their families. Although I admit maybe they're quite a few people who want to skin animals anyway, but then again, there are plenty of psychos in in the world who want to torture people like the Brady and Hindley incident.

My point is, you can't just go f*cking about saying that China is the worst place ever. There are much worse places than skinning animals.

Take India for example (sorry if you people are from there), but Islamic people can be buried shoulder height and then stoned to dead if they break a strict Islamic rule or even be whipped to death.

They are plenty of factories in India which people from other rich, selfish countires exploit and give terrible working conditions for Indian people. I mean, people in the video skinning animals seemed to be working in a better environment than most Indian children. At least the people working in the video look to be over 16.

And by stopping all animal skinning, you're making more people suffer because they've lost their jobs and can't feed themselves.

They are plenty of places which they torture animals, for example. KFC. They tortue chickens but slitting their throats, and even gassing them to death. Sometimes even kicked to death.

What about the meat you all eat? Pork? Bacon? Beef? Lamb? I'm absolutely sure they were all slaughtered and counts for animal cruelty. Pigs are electrocuted to death or sometimes beheaded, same for cows and lambs.

By saying that China is the most disgusting place because they kill and skin animals, you are also saying that other countries like the UK, are also disgusting places to be because they too also kill, slaughter and skin animals for the money.

I've gone on long enough.

And damn it, I wasted my 300th special post on this shit.

Just watch what you say. And on a final note, f*ck You.

Archived