Poll. aug or scar

toanjuice
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Aug or Scar  

10 members have voted

1. 1. The Aug or Scar L

• Tokyo Marui High Cycle Aug
    • The VFC MK16 Scar L

I am literally been tearing my hair as i know this may be the only gun im able to buy in a long long time

im torn in between these two guns

Tokyo Marui High Cycle Aug - http://www.redwolfairsoft.com/redwolf/airsoft/AEG_AEP_Tokyo_Marui_AK_AUG_Series_Tokyo_Marui_AUG_High_Cycle.htm

VFC MK16 Scar L - http://www.redwolfairsoft.com/redwolf/airsoft/AEG_AEP_VFC_VFC_SCAR_Light_Gen_III_Black.htm

The aug would be second hand, buying it from another guy. apparently its about 4 to 5 months old with no scratches and working fine. Comes with battery and 3 hi cap. Asking price £330

The scar would come directly from red wolf, uk based store. i currently hold a G&G m4, so i have a few mags that the gun would take. Price is £396

What would you guys buy in my situation?

TM all the way for me, but as far as the actual weapon goes then you need to go and get your hands on both, you might spend 10 minutes holding an AUG and hate it or the other way round, it's an expensive mistake to just buy what you think might look the best etc

SCAR all the way.

The AUG has always looked cheap to me. The design i mean not the actual gun. Although as a TM it will be plastic and the VFC MK16 should be mostly metal.

If the VFC SCAR is as good as my VFC SR16 then the externals are equal if not better than G&P.

I agree that it would be worth holding each and firing both. The reload on the 2 will be very different. The AUG is a Bullpup design so fast reloads are harder where as the SCAR is a beefed up M4 so would be same as the G&G really.

I spent 3 months trying to decide which M4 to buy.................................then bought a SCAR! Mine is the TM recoil and is AMAZING!!

• 2 weeks later...

I love the Aug there different to most guns out there scars are pretty cool too but I'd defo go with the Aug you can't go wrong with tm

Archived