Any Londoners?

toanjuice
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hey all

Just wondering if there are any londoners that are part of a team that plays regularly?

Would love to branch out and meet new people that are a bit more local

Also, where do you guys shoot?

I'm based in East London and currently go TWA Anerley and sometimes Bunker 51. Not part of a team but sometimes 4 or 5 of us go and kinda make a team. Where are you based?

I'm down streatham, near Croydon. I was looking for a team to go woodlands play with. Got another guy with me who's reliable. Bunker 51 any good? Iv been playing at airsoft 101 near reading ( lol don't ask why)

You have two sites right near you in Croydon, both run by TWA (Tactical Warfare Airsoft). One is an Urban site and the other is Woodland. Bunker 51 is OK if you want close quarters combat and only skirmish for maybe 2 - 2.5 hours on a Saturday night.

possible this sat, possible the game after (23rd), work seems to clash a bit with it thou so not 100% sure mate.

well, if i go on sat this, this will id me:

-tall, beard, glasses

-kit:

p1060557a.jpg

*m4 is green taped

-clothes, 4th guy in the pic:

IMG_1843.jpg

two a bit less geeky pics:)

http://www.tacticalwarfare.co.uk/Urban_-_Anerley/Pages/17_November_2012_files/Media/IMG_1819/IMG_1819.jpg

http://www.tacticalwarfare.co.uk/Urban_-_Anerley/Pages/17_November_2012_files/Media/IMG_1901/IMG_1901.jpg

lol im definitely not geared enough yet, when i am, ill pm you to see when your next playing. how often u guys go?

facemask, hicap, battery & gun, thats all you really need!

then its a plus if you have kneepads, boots, spare battery and strong clothes.

Hey there, Ultimate Wargames are a Kent based company (Fawkham)

We have a Mad March Deal at the moment, where all Walk On hires are just £15 for the day.

For more information please join our facebook group

http://www.facebook.com/groups/214185925295284/?fref=ts

how do I get there with public transport from Brixton?

Hey Two_Zero, thats me in the black load out standing next to you!! And I recognized your gun! haha

suzuki, what gun you holding ther?

G&P M4 Spec op. I just had it repaired as well as it broke later on in the day that the picture was taken! :)

I admit, I'm a bit hesitant playing somewhere new due to the fact that every single one of you guys are geared up to the teeth with powerful and expensive weapons. All I got is an g&g m4 for about a 100quid

Some of the guys who I play with have basic G&G guns, but they still rock. I started of with a Classic Army M15A4 with transparent plastic bits on it. We've all got to start somewhere. I was lucky enough to have a small windfall when I cashed in some shares to get my G&P.

Hey Two_Zero, thats me in the black load out standing next to you!! And I recognized your gun! haha

Hahaa, excellent!! well see ya in two weeks? tnw or do you just dig ninjas?

I admit, I'm a bit hesitant playing somewhere new due to the fact that

every single one of you guys are geared up to the teeth with powerful

and expensive weapons. All I got is an g&g m4 for about a 100quid

Lol yeah iv finally got a mask, all I need now is a vest and maybe get camo clothes if possible

Seriously, dont be. There's very few players that are elitists, and they will most likely not talk to you anyway. Guess what, their guns might shoot a bit further than yours and they might not feel their hits due to all the junk they wear, but that's it.

Most of us are very decent guys who are there to have fun. Just take your hits and use your common sense you be fine.

its good to have low contrast clothes, thats either strong or you dont care much for, as this will make you more flexible/versatile. As for vest, I wouldnt bother at this stage, what for?

That's true I guess. How much have you guys spent on your equipments may I ask?

if you're not too bothered about everything being new/matching, you can get away with sub £100 easily.. not including boots...

2nd hand guesstimates

knee pads 5-15

boots (new) 30-80

vest 20

gloves 5-15

jacket & trousers 20-40

sling 10

spare hicap 10

Some of that gear you can get new if your prepared to shop around. I got all my gear on the cheap. Gun was the most expensive bit of kit. Kneepads are Guarder from Wolf armouries (£15 I think), tac vest was a Viper for £35, boots are Karrimor from sports direct (£20), trousers were £15 from an army surplus store and its goes on and on. Best thing is to buy a bit at a time when you can afford it. I'm in the process of re-jigging my load out for new/better gear as I know exactly how I want it to look now.

I do dig ninja's too!! hehe

Archived